Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

Please God No...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Please God No... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Sam had given up, he couldn't wait any longer to see his brother. He needed his help - badly. Something was eating away inside of him, something dark and he didn't like it. His physic powers had basically gone since this yellow eyed demon had gone but he had a horrible feeling something was going to happen and happen soon. He hadn't even had a vision he just...knew what was going to happen on this day at this hour on this road. So why hadn't he called them?
He stopped the car, it squealed, cutting up 2 of the lanes on the four laned motor way. You're all going to die if you keep moving... he kept thinking to himself. He had achieved what he wanted in slowing it down, now only one lane was working from the four that were there. Everyone had stopped and were beeping loudly. He accelerated slightly so he was covering three lanes to the extent they couldn't get past on half a lane.
The fact was... he didn't know what air port the plane was coming from or going to, all he knew was that a plane was going to crash become something was wrong with one of the terblains. He had left a message on Deans phone to help him, gave him the road and hung up.

People yelled at him as they drove past, he could even heard a siren sounding - great - like he wasn't in enough trouble with the police! Then it happened.
The plane made this weird noise which made him turn around to see the plane coming i, it smashed into the trees and ploughed through the other 4 lane set of traffic making cars smash into one another or cars fly off here there and everywhere. The plane kept coming htough and the fire that followed from the leaking fuel was so intense he began coughing but still the plane kept coming,the nose of the plane was about to his thr ground, the driver was going to die, he could see it coming...
"No!" he shouted. He didn't know how he did it but he felt this rush, this stream of energy which made the plane slow in it's decent, it's landing became more gently as it skidded around, the body of plane missed the stream of traffic Sam had held up and the wing just took off the roof of an old mans car. The plane stopped.

He got our shakily as he closed the door, the beeping had stopped and they were all looking at Sam like he was nuts. He went to the old mans car and looked in.
"Are you okay?" the man nodded furiously before Sam walked over to the plane. It was on fire, he needed to help but he couldn't make himself move. The disaster that he had felt was going to happen had been way more than this. The plane nose was going to have smashes killing about half of the people in the plane and then the rest wre either going to be burnt alive of trapped or impaled on something. There was only meant to be...
The vision flickered in front of his eyes.
...please no...
5 survivors - the new headline flashed up in his mind. That's when he heard dean shout his name...
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:42 pm

Kira narrowed her eyes; obviously Dean was feeling a little wary about her. That, she decided, couldn't be any help at all.

Her guardian also agreed- "Maybe you should pretend tah sleep... Or even sleep for real. I'll keep an eye out for anything weird in here, no worries. Hehehe... Kinda sad that we can hitch rides with hunters this easy, but yah never know... 'Sides, you need to get your strength back. We've got omamoris to make in the morning!" As the dust settled, Kira nodded. Good plan.

The girl grabbed one of the spare pillows Sam had snatched (which was a fair number), placing it on the seat in the middle before curling up to sleep. Wasn't like anyone was going to complain if she wasn't 'sitting properly' after all. As she did this, she looked up front. "...Hnn... I can see you won't answer me... I suppose that's alright for now. If not me however, you should probably tell those you're travelling with regularly. Surprises like that could cause doubt amongst the group... And lead to far worse problems, problems that I doubt you could deal with too well Mori-san..." She paused, before adding, "Good night," and placing her head on the pillow for a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Dean frowned a bit hearing Kira and he sighed a bit, "night" he muttered as he kept his eyes on the road, listening to the music as they made their way down the road.*

((I'm guessing we stop the thread here lol, Sammy you can start another one somewhere lol))
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Bea_Treva/index.php
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please God No...
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Midwestern States-
Jump to: