Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

Bad thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 pm

*Dean sat at the bar quietly with his beer, his mind a million miles away. His face showed a distained look, a face that told that he was a man with much on his plate. It wasn’t often he allowed himself to show anything of what was going inside out like this, but Dean had a lot to think over and Sam wasn’t around to hide from this time.

Sam... As the years drudged on, Dean was finding that Sam was falling victim to the darkness which he was just not strong enough to fight himself. Many times Dean wished that Sam could have continued his normal live. If he had known that Sam would have started falling this way, trusting a demon... Well, he wasn’t sure if he’d change his choice in calling for his brother’s aid to find their father. From what Dean gathered, it was timely... Jessica would have died anyway and most likely Sam would have never called for him and his father. But Sam was in a down climb and Dean was starting to doubt that he would be able to pull his brother out of it.

Dean would do anything for his brother, he knew he had his limits but he was not about to accept defeat. not anytime soon or anytime later. Not until he no longer breathed, and even then he would fight. Sam was his responsibility and if Sam fell off the edge, it would be his fault.

Dean took another sip of his beer and then felt a slender hand brush up over his shoulder. Turning he looked to find a beautiful woman smiling at him as she sat down on the stool next to him. Instantly on cue he have her a smile, “why hello beautiful,”

“Hello back at you,” she said with a smile as she checked him out. “Why the long face handsome? You look like something’s wrong.”

Dean looked her over with a smirk on his face, ‘Yeah well, it isn’t nothing a beautiful woman like yourself couldn’t fix,” he said cheesing his adorable grin which gave him the familiar response of a return smile and a giggle
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Bea_Treva/index.php
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm

"Put her down Dean," Sam said, his eyes were darker than usual, they'd lost their innocent puppy dog look. Cold and hard. He looked from the girl to Dean with a slightly smile and something like relief flittered over his face. When the girl moved he took her seat and dropped his bag down at his feet. He didn't look good, did Sam. He had bags under his eyes and burns up his arm from demons. Cuts and bruises where his scars from fights. He was hunched over slightly with grief which had attacked him lately.

"How are you doing Dean?" he asked after ordering a very strong drink - he was going to need it.
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Dean gave a small laugh as the girl giggled more moving closer to him. He was about to ask her if she wanted a drink when he heard Sam's voice from behind them. He turned to look at his brother with a little bit of a sigh, his smiling leaving a bit as the girl looked to him. When she saw Dean wasn't saying anything she frowned getting up, "whatever," she muttered under her breath as she left.

Dean smirked to his brother, "heya Sammy," he said before turning around and taking another swig of his drink.

"How are you doing Dean?"

Dean sighed once again, "Just fine and dandy, never felt better." he said putting on a fake smile. He looked at his brother a moment and raised a brow, "Surely I gotta feel better than you, you look like crap." he said with a small chuckled before taking another drink turning from him a bit. Truth was Dean felt more than just horrible, he didn't even have a word for how he felt, but he wasn't about to tell Sam that. Though for some reason no matter how well dean tried to mask it, Sam knew.

"So you have a reason for scaring away my chance of some good wholesome night of fun?" he said glancing to see the girl on the other side of the room flirting with another guy. He then looked back to his brother. This was Dean's way, and Sam knew it, to mask away his emotions until he's utterly broken down, and he just wasn't there yet, but was very close.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 am

Sam wasn't really in the mood for talking about everything but what they needed to talk about. Him turning dark. They both knew it was happening and Sam had come to the conclusion he shouldn't bother to fight who he was anymore but nothing had happened since the yellow eyed demon had gone... so maybe... He relented and decided to play it Deans way. Sam glanced at his brother and raised an eyebrow.
"If I look like crap you better not look in the mirror," he chuckled and took a large gulp of his drink. His eyes flickered to the girl on the other side of the room and then laughed.
"Dean, she has no figure what so ever, she's a fake blonde, has to much crap on her face and frankly I think even YOU don't deserve something THAT lower down in the ranking of a girl," he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:58 am

Jo walked into the bar sitting herself on one of the stools asking for a drink, anything, she really didn't care what it was. For once in a long time she wasn't trying to chase a demon or some sort of monster. It was time to relax and celebrate her small break before something happened. After receiving her drink she got up and walked to the jukebox and turned on something familiar, not the new crap, something along the lines of Bon Jovi, or REO Speedwagon. While she was turning on the music a man came up from behind her and smack her butt "Hey there sweet thing." Jo turned around and grabbed the mans arm twisting it behind his back.
"Touch me or call me sweet thing again your hand will be going up your ass."

The man nodded his head quickly not wanting Jo to hurt him. She let go of him then sat down at a table leaning her chair back and taking a drink every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 pm

"Heh guess your right," he said taking a swig of his drink as he looked over his shoulder at the woman once more, "though I would have made an acceptation," he said with a gooody grin before stopping suddenly frowning, "oh god, have I really lowered my standers that much?"

Again he was joking around, avoiding the obvious fact Sam wanted to talk, and he knew what he wanted to talk about. He finished off his drink and ordered another looking around the bar when his eyes fell on a familiar face. "Jo?" he said aloud as a man walked quickly away from her table. He looked to Sam and motioned towards her before grabbing his drink and getting up, walking to her table. "Surprise, surprise,"
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Jo turned her gaze from the jukebox, it still playing a familiar song. When she saw Dean standing right next to her table she smirked. It had been a long time since she had seen this face, she was happy to see it though. It had been so long since she saw anyone she knew.

"Well I'll be damned, if it isn't Mr.Dean Winchester. I never thought I would run into you guys, at least not after what happened. How are you doing? But by the looks of you, you look like you have been through hell."

Jo then leaned over to see Sam and smiled waving to him. Then moving a chair out with her foot for Dean to sit on, she motioned Sam over to join them also kicking a chair out for him to sit at as well.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:45 am

Sam grimaced when he saw Jo. It wasn't that he didn't like her it was just the fact she was already making doey love eyes at him. They weren't going to be able to talk pirvately for a long time. He grabbed his drink and some crisps before he sat down with the two lovebirds.
"We were just talking about how Dean has lowered his standards to much in women," he grinne mischieviously, his eyes twinkling with unsaid stories of Dean's past love life.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 am

Jo laughed when she had seen Sam's face, she knew what he was thinking. The last time they were together it was, well interesting to say the least. But that was the past and who knows what Jo would do now. She had always had feelings for Dean whether he wanted to see them or not was his choice.

"Did Dean EVER have high standards in women?" She said laughing a little she knew Dean and how he thought of women.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:40 pm

*He eyed Sam a moment before grunting a little, giving a fake laugh before letting it drop as he took a swallow of his drink. "For you information Jo, I do have a respectable standard for most women. Classy chicks," he said clicking his tongue with a smirk. "Anyways it's a better standerd than Sammy here, isn't that right?" he said with a grin.

Even Sam had to admit that the women he chose were the strangest type, besides Jessica...
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Jo laughed, she never thought that Dean would actually have a 'type'. She guessed things had changed since the last time they saw eachother. Although Jo didn't really know what Dean meant when he said Sam's standards for women weren't much better than his. Usually it was the other way around for those two. But she didn't think about it too much after all it didn't really matter that much to her. Leaning back in her chair some she took another drink from her glass.

"So what brings you boys to this side of the US anyways? "
Back to top Go down
Luna Faust
Hunter
Hunter
Luna Faust

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Luna walked into the bar, dark sunglasses covering her eyes. She hadn't slept in a few days so she had major bags under her usually bright blue eyes. She ordered a beer and turned to find a place to sit. Spotting Jo and Sam, Luna made her way over to their table. She sat in the open chair and glanced at the other guy. Hm; she hadn't met him yet. She took a sip of her beer before gazing at Jo, "Hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Her words were more of a question than a statement. She took another swig of beer before actually relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Jo smiled brightly at Luna. She hadn't seen her in a few months. She leaned over and hugged the girl. " No. no you're not interputing anything Luna." She laughed lightly thinking of what Sam must be thinking now. Last time it was the three of them alone at Jo's house things were getting interesting, to say the least.
"Luna, I don't believe you were able to meet the other knuckle head Winchester. This is Dean. Dean, this is Luna. I was beginning to teach her the ropes of what we do, before I was called away on a job."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 am

Sam's eyes looked to the new girl who entered the room and glanced at Dean who was being ... Dean. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself.
"Not as bad as you though Dean - oh and I call the girl back," he said with a smirk and waved his phone under Deans nose.
"Well, I am the one that can operate so I guess I have the hands up on that one," he smirked then looked to Luna and nodded respectfully and pulled a chair over for her.
"Jo has a friend Dean, look at that."
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Jo couldn't help bu laugh at what Sam had said. He was very right. She moved her chair over some so that Luna's chair could fit next to hers.
"So how have things been going Luna?" It had been awhile since Jo had seen her, she wondered if Luna had been doing any jobs lately.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Dean rolled his eyes at Sam at his little gag, "ha ha" he said as his eyes moved to a young girl who walked to her table which was odd to him at first until he realized Jo and Sam knew her. Way to feel out of the loop.

"Why hello there," he said as Jo introduced them, "Jo seems to like to imagine me being a knuckle head, though thats fairly accurate for Sammy here, but I assure you, it is not the case with me." he said taking Luna's hand and kissing it. He smirked a little sitting back in his seat finishing off his drink. "So Jo here is teaching you the ropes huh?" He had to chuckle a little on that. Not that Jo wasn't a good enough hunter, but Jo was always like a little sister to him in his eyes, and thinking of her teaching someone else was a bit awing and funny at the same time.

Dean chuckled a bit at Sam's little jest about her having a friend. "So it would seem," he said as he glanced to the bar. There was a beautiful dark haired woman standing there waiting for a drink. A smile appeared on his face. "Hey I'm going to go get a refill," he said scooting from the table and standing up walking over to the bar where the woman was, "hey there gorgeous,"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Sam rolled his eyes, now he was alone with the girls he felt awkward. He didn't know Luna and Jo was more into Dean and he wasn't sure if he wanted that kind of a relationship with anyone. He rolled his eyes slightly at being called a knuckled head before he took another swig of his drink.
"How are you finding it so far then? I'm Sam by the way - NOT Sammy like Deanie called me," he frowned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Faust
Hunter
Hunter
Luna Faust

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Luna smiled at Jo. "I've been doing okay; haven't been sleeping much though. The anniversary of my parent's death is coming around so... I've been having difficulties closing my eyes." She took another long drink of her beer and sighed. She looked at Dean who then kissed her hand and she cocked an eyebrow. As he got up and went to the bar, greeting another woman, Luna rolled her eyes just like Sam did. "Let a player play, I guess. Once he gets beat at his own game, he'll learn." Luna smirked a bit before turning to Sam. "I'll call you Sam then." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:08 pm

Jo watched Dean walk over to the girl at the bar shaking her head and laughing. Dean didn't change much had he? Luna was right that boy really is a player. The thought of Dean getting beat at his own game was too much for Jo not to laugh at. She would pay to see that happen. She looked at Sam a little worried and leaned her chair up and placed her glass on the table.

"Hey Sam, you okay? You and Dean look like shit. The job has never take this much out of you guys."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 am

Sam grimaced at the question.
"Acctually this is the first time me and Dean have seen each other since two months ago," he looked away at his drink. He was a crap liar on a good day but today...
"I've had a demon following me and I finally got rid of her, didn't want to bring the issues of demons on to Dean when he's still cut up with me having 'Powers' even though I said they're gone..." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 am

Jo looked at Sam not convinced, she knew there was more to the story than just that. She wanted to help him, after all they were friends and she cared about Sam and Dean both. "Okay Sam, when you stop lying to me then I will buy you another drink. and talk to Deanie over there too. I am pretty sure there is more then what you are telling me. I am like my mother when it comes to that. She always can tell when you boys are lying to her." Jo laughed a little remembering the time Ellen had come out to get them after Dean lied her her about Jo being with them.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Sam frowned at Jo and ran a hand through his hair as he stood up.
"I haven't seen Dean in two months and that's the truth. In that time I've been doing things and I have had a demon follow me trying to convince me to let the demon inside of me out even though I don't even have visions anymore," he grimaced and ran a hand down his face.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Jo then felt really bad for pushing the matter on Sam. There were just somethings about the job that you did ask she guess. And what was wrong with Sam and Dean was one of them. Maybe she should talk to Dean about it more. After all he is the one that she hasn't seen in forever. She looked at Sam with a worried look on her face. "Sam I'm sorry I pushed you to answer me. Why haven't you tried to get rid of the demon yet anyways?"
She was pretty confused about that. Normally when there was a demon around the fist thing they did was get rid of it and send it back to hell. what was different about this one? She took another drink and ordered everyone else another one.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Sam couldn't answer that question without lying. Why did he want to save her? He didn't know really. He chewed his lip as he thought of a sensible reason why he didn't kill Ruby in the first place, why he let her keep coming back. Why did he?
"She saved my life, I need to repay my debt some how - she's the one that fixed the cult."
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 am

Jo didn't know how to really react to that. Why would a demon save Sam? It just didn't make sense to her. She thought she would go talk to Dean about it. Maybe he would tell her more. Sam and Dean had to at least call each other. She got up and walked to the bar where he was. Shaking her head she laughed and put her hand on his shoulder. " Hey Babe, I think we should go to our hotel room now." She winked at him knowing full and well this would probably piss him off. But that girl he was talking to was no good for him, he just didn't know it. Sam was right Dean's standards really were lowered for the women he picked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad thoughts   Bad thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad thoughts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Take a break-
Jump to: