Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

Can anyone help me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

Can anyone help me? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 am

Phoe glanced around the library, with a sour look. SHe hated books. She had always hated books. But here she was, stuck in a library, scouring every book she could find for information about demons and heroes. She had searched through half the library already and had found nothing, and she was beginning to lose hope and patience.
With an inhuman snarl, she slammed another huge book on the table and readied herself for the next hour of scanning this book to try and pick out two names.
Jacob. and Dean.
Two men, one which she wanted to kill. One which she wanted to avenge. Simple, right?
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:58 am

Sam sighed and slipped into the library quietly. The library was a place Dean never came and so it was the perfect haven away from him. Even better - this one was on holy grounds. Not many demons could get in here so it was a good outlet from everything. He slumped into a chair and ran a hand through his shaggy brown hair before looking up at the mess someone had caused the library to fall into. He raised an eyebrow looking at the mess.
What the hell?
There were files about him and his brother stewn across the floor. Someone was trying to fine Dean and by the dagger through his face on one table it didn't look like a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 am

Phoe glanced up at the entering male and carried on scouring the books. Fucking man... he looked so much like Dean....
Like Dean.. Just like Dean..
Phoe looked at him again, her eyes wide, and cocked her head to the side. Sam Winchester. Dean's little brother. She smiled savagely and returned to her work with a renewed vigour, flicking through the pages of the book before her and silently making notes.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:54 am

Sam knew he should go but he was urged to see what this woman was doing here. She was part demon right? His army... He... He shook the thoughts from his head and quickly grabbed the book he needed before the woman could. It was the book that would probably hold the most useful information to her. He had the journal and that was like... the hunter bible. No way in hell was she getting that but this book was basically the next best thing.
"This one please," he said, pushing it across to the librarian who was watching her books become wounded soliders on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 am

Phoe scowled, seeing the man take the book she was going to have a look at next, still muttering to herself, she slammed another book down and began to look through it, growling and holding her knife between her teeth.
Dean would pay. And Jacob would be avenged.
She smiled savagely once more before jumping up, leaving the mess behind her, and leaving the library, her notes clutched to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:36 am

Sam left just before the demon woman did as he threw the book into the car and slammed it shut. He then went to the back of his car, grabbed a gun and shoved in the bullets then grabbed the dagger Ruby had given him. He looked at the blade then shoved it into his jeans before walking after the demon. She'd been at the party.... The Gala...
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Phoe heard the man behind her and whirled to face him.
"Looking for me?" She hissed, her eyes flashing with hatred.
"You're HIS brother. Get away from me. You repulse me." She spat, turned and walked quickly away, still muttering obscene suggestions about what he could do with himself. Seriously, the guy made Phoe want to throw up. Not because he was ugly - in fact, he has pretty hot. But because he's Deans' brother. And Dean had killed Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Sam slowly calmed himself as he grabbed her arm and yanked her back, slamming her into a wall, the blade was to her throat in a minute as he growled.
"What do you want with my brother," he growled angrily, a very inhuman act, his eyes were very dark, nearly black. He was a demon. No-one could deny he was meant to be the leader of the new demon army that was currently in chaos but still... He refused to give in... yet.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:49 pm

Phoe laughed and cocked her head to one side, oh you don't know... The darkness within her was bubbling down, as her eyes became wide and fearful. She looked down suddenly.
"Your Brother killed Jacob." She sniffed and looked at Sam with wide eyes, filled with fear. Once again, she was just a little girl, weak and stupid, struggling to stay on the path of life. The darkness gave her a strange strength, but without it, she was helpless. She wouldn't hurt a fly.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:55 pm

"No he didn't." Sam said stonely. Didn't the girl know? "The person Jacob was using as a host killed him, Brian. He got rid of him by choosing his sons Luca and Saul," he said and moved the blood tighter against the girls neck.
"Now give me those notes," he growled slightly, his eyes dark. His muscular chest was pressed against hers, pinning her to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Phoe clutched the notes to her, and shook her head, withdrawing back away from Sam. She whimpered. "Please, no... Look at them. They've got nothing about your brother." She showed them to Sam, flicking the pages over to reveal only notes about Jacob and the legends of the darkness that Phoe thought might be taking over.
She'd found out all she needed to about Dean in another book, and she'd memorized it all.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Sam glared at the woman.
"Guess I should just kill you then if your for darkness," he said, his eyes were dark himself and the voice that came out of him was so not his own. He pressed the knife in closer to her skin, a single beed of red blood sliding down her neck and chest.
"It's because of demons like you I'm like this," he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Phoe sobbed.
"You don't understand! Please.... Just let me explain... Jacob looked after me... My mother and Father were murdered. I live to avenge them... And then this darkness..... It rose inside me, spoke to me in dreams, began to take over me. Jacob helped me deal with it. He helped me get control over it. I was just getting control but then he died and now I'm back to square one. It used the weakness of him dying to get back to me. I try to stop it but I can't. I just can't win... It's too strong. I hate it - I hate knowing what I do when it's there, but I can't control it. Please. Kill me and put me out of my misery. Then I won't kill any more. I don't want to hurt anyone. I didn't choose the darkness. It chose me, and I can't fight it."
Tears were streaming down her face, her mascara running in black lines down her pale cheeks. Phoe didn't even flinch as the knife cut her skin. She bit her lip and waited for the blackness of death.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:30 pm

"Dean looked after me. My mother died because of me - how do you think I feel? If I was never like this, never born she would be alive. Dean looked after me, brought me up. Then my father dies because of the same man, my fiancee dies because of him. I don't go around killing. I avenged their deaths because they needed avenging. Because they were killed in cold blood. Jacob just chose to die himself. Leave my brother alone or I will drag you through hell myself," he hissed, his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Phoe threw her hands up in the air.
"I didn't know that Jacob chose to die! I was told Dean killed him! How do you think I feel? I have this darkness taking me over every now and then, whenever it feels like it, just making me do these awful things. Then it leaves, and I'm alone again, weak old me! I've lost everyone I love! Jacob died, Markus left. I've got no idea about Lan, I hurt my best friend Scarlet before that, and her sister, Violet Storm. And all because of this stupid darkness! It's not me, Sam! It's not Phoebe Starlet Thorn. It's someone - something - else! You have to believe me. I'm trying my hardest to battle this, I really am. But whatever it is - it's stronger than I am."
Phoe's voice was desperate, her eyes clearly filled with a genuine fear and heart ache. She didn't want to be like this. It wasn't her choice. She just wanted to find the demon that killed her parents and live her life normally. She didn't understand why the darkness had chosen here - she didn't want it.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Sam sighed and moved away from her, taking the notes with him though. He frowned at her as he listened to her story. It was weird how they were so similar... so alike... He didn't want the darkness inside of him either. He knew what she was going through.
"Sometimes... the best way to make it go away is embrace it. And Violet Storm is back in town, I've seen her," he said and wiped the blood off the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 am

Phoe shook her head and threw her hands in the air again.
"If I embrace it I kill people. That's not who I want to be." Her eyes were wide, pleading, and childlike. She knew she should really be walking away now, letting it go, but she wanted her notes back.
"Please. Give me the notes. I'll leave your brother alone. But I can't promise the darkness will. Unless you can find a way to stop it..." Phoe's voice trailed off as she looked down and rested back against the wall, suddenly fatigued with the energy of the day.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Sam wondered what he could do. He looked at the woman and decided she really did need help. He closed his eyes. Why did he feel sorry for demons now?! He shouldn't - it was stupid. He bit his lip then grabbed her wrist and yanked her in the direction of his car. He opened the passanger side and pushed her in before slamming it shut and moving round to the drivers side.
"I'm going to get you help then," he said, throwing the notes into the back of the car, lost in the murky darkness.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare~Anatomy
Hybrid
Hybrid
Nightmare~Anatomy

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 am

Phoe let Sam throw her in the car, ignoring the pain as her head hit the interior with a thump. She managed to get herself upright and in a comfortable position before Sam set off, at a rather ridiculous speed. But Phoe didn't say anything. This guy terrified her, and she was more concentrating on battling with the darkness inside her, which was once more trying to get to the surface and do something terrible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone help me?   Can anyone help me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Public Buildings-
Jump to: