Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

What do we do now?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 am

Sam had slept most of the ride for once, he didn't even wake up at Dean's crap driving or with him, Kira and Jo talking. However he did wake when the soothing motion of the car stopped and Dean put a hand on his shoulder to wake him up. The sunlight streamed through the windscreen and lit up his puppy dog brown eyes. His hair was a mess and fell over his eyes in a very cute but handsome manner. He slowly streched and then took in the car park they were in. Well. They were on a street at the moment with people walking past - it was like Dean to get Sam to a place surrounded y people when he was in trouble, in a large crowd he was safer.
"Urgh..." he frowned and sat up slowly, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Where are we?" he asked, shaking his hair out.
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com
KiraNyguen

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:42 am

Kira also sat up, stretching her arms before blinking. She turned her eyes to Haures, who merely managed to shrug. "Hey, don't ask me kid- I've been trying to get in that book! No luck either, closed tighter than a-" The girl proceeded to tune out the guide and instead nod in agreement with Sam.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 pm

*Dean sighed a bit, we're in Columbus, Ohio. Bobby called while you were getting your beaty rest and asked us to check something out," he stated as he looked iin the back seat to the girls and then to Sam, "there's a motel down the street and a stake n' shake over there, you can get the girls to a room to ah, freshen up and then you meet me at the SNS *He said getting out the car not waiting for a response as he made his way tot he place*
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Bea_Treva/index.php
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:48 am

Sam wasn't the best morning person and his back was all twisted. He grunted slightly as he sat up straight and then stretched out before he opened up the door slowly and then slid out. When he shook out his hair he rubbed his eyes and then opened the door for the passenger side while closing his with his foot.
"I think he meant I need to freshen up and that he needed some time alone," he smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:54 pm

She hopped out of the car, holding back a yawn before shutting the door behind her. "I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, after the events of last night... Though I must ask, what is a 'staken-shake'?" It sounded like... camping? With milkshakes? Um... Mentally she wondered if everything here would be this confusing.

Haures shuffled lightly. "Beats me."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 pm

*Dean walked into the restaurant and took a seat at the bar, rubbing his face he was tired but he couldn't begin to sleep now, not with what everything that was going on. looking at the menu he looked at what kind of burger's they had.

"I'd get the classic if I were you," A voice said beside him, Dean jumped slightly looking over and then sighed covering his face*

"Kain, seriously.... you can't be just popping up, more so in a public place!" he said in a low tone through clenched teeth.

"dean, dean... You should hang around people more often than just the monsters. Even if someone suddenly seen me appear their mind with rationalize and they would merely think they missed me walking in. Hence it is rather easy because people usually don't factor in the 'impossible' and there for wont believe the truth... which you should know" Kain said chuckling as someone walked up for their orders. Kain made his and dean did as well, [NOT the classic burger]

"What do you want Kain, and make it quick*

"What and skip breakfast?" he asked with a faked shocked look, " well, there is something and since little orphan annie is going to be around it will be harder for me to contact you." he said with a smirk. "Have you had time to look at the book yet?"

"Uh no I was a little busy," he said as his beer came to him,

"well make sure you do and make sure the little shortie doesn't get her hands on it, it's very powerful and very dangerous even for you. But there are some good binding spells and better exorcism chants into there too"

Dean looked at him a moment and nodded, "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:56 am

Sam couldn't help but laugh as he shook his head a Kira and then lead her and Jo down the road. He got them two rooms, one where the girls could share and one where him and Dean could share. They were all hunters and the rooms were right next to each other so it wasn't that bad.
"It's a steak place, remember what I was telling you about yesterday? Well I said I owed you one," he smiled faintly as they walked back along the road to the steak house before he pushed open the door and then stood back, holding it open and letting the girls in first.
"Ladies first," he smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 am

"Ah-" Well, in all honesty, that made more sense. She bowed her head, walking into the steak house with a smile. "Thank you very much, Oni-san." Now that she thought about it, when had she last eaten?

-grrrngg- She flushed; apparently, that was her answer, and her stomach was more than pleased to give it.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:34 pm

*Kain placed a small piece of paper with a symbol upon it and slid it to him* "This will come in handy in time, don't worry about what it's for right now, but keep it on you" he said slipping off his stool and placing some money on the table as their food came, "I'll take it over there love" he said to the waitress as he looked to dean, "I'll be seeing you" he said as he walked off to a table.

Dean looked after him and then turned seeing the others before sighing a bit*
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 am

Sam smiled then looked up to find his brother, his brown eyes swept the room and rested on him instantly, it was easy to pick him out in a crowd. But he was with someone else, and not a girl which gave Sam a weird feeling in his stomach. His eyes flickered to Jo to see if she'd seen the man as well and her narrowed eyes told him she had.
"Hey Dean," he said, walking over, leading the girls behind him and joining him at a table
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:41 am

Kira frowned as she entered the building, pausing a moment as Haures dropped himself around most of the tables and people before following Sam in. Odd... For a brief moment, she thought she saw a demon but... It didn't match...

Mentally shaking her head, she pulled herself onto a seat at the table, smiling at Dean. "Good morning, Mori-san~"

"Oi kid, there's some kinda symbol on that paper... It's covered a bit by the money but- Oh shi-" He cut off, dropping most of his dust. Someone was here, and it was someone other than Sam and Kira that could likely see or hear him. Hopefully, Kira got the hidden lie low message, because he wasn't speaking up until that guy was gone!

The girl frowned just slightly, her smile still mostly in place, as Haures cut himself off. Even more odd, Haures willingly silencing himself? She turned her attention to the money that Haures had highlighted, mentally scowling. Oh lovely, he couldn't have outlined the designs of the symbol he'd mentioned? It couldn't be that difficult... "Neh, Mori-san, what's that," she said as she pointed to the paper. "Is it some sort of charm perhaps?"

------------

OOC - I cut Haures off in case you want that symbol to stay secret. :3 (though now it's bugging me. xD!!)
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 10:16 pm

*Dean nodded slopping the paper under his plate and took a bite out of his burger, "Sammy, girls..." he said chewing on his burger and swallowed about to take another bite when Kira spoke of the symbol. How has she seen that? He looked at the girl and then Sam before biting into his burger again* something like that," He said chewing on a few fries*
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:55 am

Sam rolled his eyes at his brother very slightly before handing the girl and Jo a menu each to look through what they wanted. Sam wasn't really that hungry so he just ordered a coffee and then leaned back, his eyes closing slightly. He hadn't seen the symbol, his head was still bounding from the draw on energy he had used last night and he was waiting for the questions about him and Ruby and if they were still 'Strictly business'.
"I owe you a streak don't I Kira?" he blinked then and pointed to the row of different steaks she could pick from.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 am

The girl blinked as Haures outlined the choices, before the row of steaks was pointed out. Her eyes widened as she nodded her head slightly in disbelief. There... There were so many different kinds, what... "A-Ah... Wh...Which one will cost the least...?"

(Dear lord, if people here were complaining about food they didn't know what they had...) It wasn't often she felt flustered like this; but then again, she hadn't expected the hunter that had her at gun point just the other day to take her out for a steak either.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:47 pm

*Dean shook his head a little and kept eating, this little girl was one to ask a lot of questions and he saw what Kain meant about not having many chances to come around with her. In away Dean was glad, but still he didn't know what Kain's angle was, an dhe really didn't want to pull Sam into it until he knew what was going on and he needed to know what was going on with Sam... No he had not ruled off what Sam had done in the graveyard, and he also knew what it meant. Sam knew they were going to 'talk' but not with the others around, he would wait til probably he and Sam went to check this case and leave JO and the girl at the motel.

Dean looked up seeing Kain walking away with a strange look upon his face, like something was very wrong. Putting what was left of his burger down he grabbed the napkin, "be right back" he said standing and walking outside a little after Kain. As he followed Kain he walked around the building to the ally and saw Kain leaning against the building holding his head. "Yo, Kain"" he said with a frown, but Kain didn't respond. Walki9ng up to Kain he touched his shoulder and suddenly they both disappeared without a trace*

(I'll be gone for a week as of tm, so I'll figure out where Dean has been while I'm gone. You guys keep going. See you all after a Week! *huggles* oh and btw the symbol is a very powerful crest of a legendary goddess known as Kay, it's been said that she was one of four creation beings and she was tricked into giving some powerful daemons the power to create. They in turn created a very powerful creature who stripped Kay's powers to a mere demi-god. She was known after as the fire goddess as a title but she is good and wishes to regain her powers)
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 pm

Kira continued looking over the menu with a frown, eventually turning to Sam. As to where Dean was at the moment... She couldn't really be bothered. And for the moment, it seemed that Haures was holding his tongue. As to why... She couldn't be sure. "Hnn... Oni-san," she finally asked, having realized (with just a bit of guilt) that each 'version' of the 'steak' on the menu cost about the same. "...Is there anything you would recommend?"

---------

OOC - Dead thread is dead. Thought I'd bring it back. (And here I thought my absence due to my moving was going to cause problems...)
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 am

[[ Yeah.... o-o We're getting a new site. See, this one was made because our old one couldn't carry on but Dean, who ran the last one, has opened it back up. So it's open to rp in on the 2nd of October.
Here's the link for you to sign up ::
http://z4.invisionfree.com/SuperNatural_Reborn/index.php?act=idx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do we do now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do we do now?   What do we do now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do we do now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Take a break-