Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

Please God No...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Please God No... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Sam had given up, he couldn't wait any longer to see his brother. He needed his help - badly. Something was eating away inside of him, something dark and he didn't like it. His physic powers had basically gone since this yellow eyed demon had gone but he had a horrible feeling something was going to happen and happen soon. He hadn't even had a vision he just...knew what was going to happen on this day at this hour on this road. So why hadn't he called them?
He stopped the car, it squealed, cutting up 2 of the lanes on the four laned motor way. You're all going to die if you keep moving... he kept thinking to himself. He had achieved what he wanted in slowing it down, now only one lane was working from the four that were there. Everyone had stopped and were beeping loudly. He accelerated slightly so he was covering three lanes to the extent they couldn't get past on half a lane.
The fact was... he didn't know what air port the plane was coming from or going to, all he knew was that a plane was going to crash become something was wrong with one of the terblains. He had left a message on Deans phone to help him, gave him the road and hung up.

People yelled at him as they drove past, he could even heard a siren sounding - great - like he wasn't in enough trouble with the police! Then it happened.
The plane made this weird noise which made him turn around to see the plane coming i, it smashed into the trees and ploughed through the other 4 lane set of traffic making cars smash into one another or cars fly off here there and everywhere. The plane kept coming htough and the fire that followed from the leaking fuel was so intense he began coughing but still the plane kept coming,the nose of the plane was about to his thr ground, the driver was going to die, he could see it coming...
"No!" he shouted. He didn't know how he did it but he felt this rush, this stream of energy which made the plane slow in it's decent, it's landing became more gently as it skidded around, the body of plane missed the stream of traffic Sam had held up and the wing just took off the roof of an old mans car. The plane stopped.

He got our shakily as he closed the door, the beeping had stopped and they were all looking at Sam like he was nuts. He went to the old mans car and looked in.
"Are you okay?" the man nodded furiously before Sam walked over to the plane. It was on fire, he needed to help but he couldn't make himself move. The disaster that he had felt was going to happen had been way more than this. The plane nose was going to have smashes killing about half of the people in the plane and then the rest wre either going to be burnt alive of trapped or impaled on something. There was only meant to be...
The vision flickered in front of his eyes.
...please no...
5 survivors - the new headline flashed up in his mind. That's when he heard dean shout his name...
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 am

Sam wasn't sure where he was going he just wanted to get away. He hadn't had much to take away from him so if he simply disappeared he didn't care. He paused when he heard a voice which sent shivers down his spine before shaking his shaggy brown hair and moving on. He was a fast walker and liked to run and at the moment he needed to walk, to move, to be on the go. His stride quickened as he thought more and more about Dean and him and how they were drifting and all he could think was about how it was his fault they were drifting.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:25 am

As Sam walked he past by the local cemetery which slowly was fogging over, the streets quiet as most were indoors other than the 'rebels' of the small town. A small group of young men and women sat in the grave yard passing along a bottle of rum, their dark laughter breaking the silence of the night as the moon cast down. Kain watched as the showed figures moved toward them. "Stay aware... always aware" he whispered to Sam from afar as he stayed hidden from sight, but caused his voice to sound more pronounced to him.

One of the girls turned seeing a glimpse of a shadow that wasn't their own, "Whoa, what was that?" She said as the others just laughed, "Maybe a corps of mister Crabbets" one of the boys said laughing which caused the others to crack up in a burst of laughter, not noticing the shadowed form coming up behind the boy. The one girl's eyes went wide as she screamed loudly but it was cut off as the rest of the shadow demons attacked the kids, entering their bodies and each of them dropped to the ground as if dead*

(Sorry, brother's been watching first season and I just had the urge to put up a scene for a job lol)
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Bea_Treva/index.php
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:10 pm

"Chotto matte, Oni-san..." Kira was stuck jogging to catch up to Sam, her legs far shorter than the hunter's. Looking around, she blinked a few times before turning back to him. "Oni-san... Would we have entered a graveyard by any chance?" It was fairly annoying, baving to rely on a dust stain and a slight demonic 'echo' around Sam for sight, but recently she'd been seeing souls... Not angered ones thankfully, that would be absolutely horrifying, merely 'echoes'. Spirits waiting for reapers to arrive...

But why so many? That only happened when something was disrupting the area, from ghouls to animal spirits to demons... She frowned. The girl heard a 'whisper' on the wind, as though someone was speaking but... Not to her. "And...Did you hear something?"

--------------------

OOC - Japanese notes aside, if the bilingual-ness of my posts is bugging anyone, let me know, and I'll stop! 'Chotto Matte', 'Wait a minute' (Chotto being 'small, 'Matte' being 'to wait')
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 am

Sam didn't stop when the girl caught up with her but he did slow down so that she could walk with him and keep up without having to jog half the time. He HAD heard something, it sounded more like someone was talking to him and he was getting slightly annoyed at the whole idea of people not showing themselves. Maybe if I was to lead the army I could convince them to not turn against the angels in heave.... He trailed off and then paused in mid thought as he stopped.
"Yes we're in the graveyard..." he said slowly and then began to quicken the pace, taking a hold of her hand. "I think somethings happened, I heard a scream."
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:30 am

Kain sighed watching Sam and the girl Kira move towards the scream and shook his head, "Hunting is in his blood, but the brain part not so much" he muttered disappearing... The bodies laid there as if dead as the demon's waited for the hunters to come. Their goal was to capture Sam and kill the other.

~~~

Kain appeared at Dean's door knowing that o was inside, knocking he waited for Dean to answer. Dean groaned in his bed and looked over at Jo, "don't worry, I'll get it." he said giving her a look as he got up and walked to the door, opening it he woke up. "What the hell, what is it now" he snapped angry, "Chill slick, just thought you'd want to know that your brother is walking into a demon trap without any weapons with the little half pint warrior." Kain said with a smirk turning, "Wait, where?" Dean said quickly now more serious. "St. Johns Cemetery, I'd hurry If I were you," he said before walking away. Dean turned to Jo and hurried to his bag, "Jo get up, Sam's in trouble" he said grabbing his stuff and hurrying out the door to his car"
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:00 am

As they went towards the scream, the girl's thoughts went to the 'echoes'. A scream... Perhaps whatever the cause was would be the reason why the echoes were running away. Death echoes never really 'got' that they were dead- they simply gathered together unconsciously, confused and afraid, and in some cases even unaware of each other. Certain situations, however, would cause the echo to feel a good desire to leave. Kira froze, tugging at Sam's arm as they came within range of the corpses. "Oni-san," she whispered, attempting to keep her voice down lest the demons hear her, "The corpses over there... I can see them." She pulled her hand back from the hunter, quickly pulling her knife from it's sheath and drawing blood on her hand. This was just beautiful, wasn't it. She just hoped she had time to get some seals made before one of those demons speared her through the chest with their hand or something.

--------------------

Haures, following Dean as asked, felt himself go cold as he listened to this 'not demon'. Shit! He pulled at his other particles, sighing with relief as he felt them move. Barreling past Dean (Not that anyone would really notice the tiny amount he'd had in the room in the first place hopefully), he hoped that Dean had the sense not to shoot the now skyborne cloud of dust if he saw him. But really, secrecy wasn't on his mind at the moment. This was bad; even if Kira wasn't fighting blind, being unable to see the 'arena' so to speak could be just as dangerous. "Hold on kid, I'm comin'!"

Last edited by KiraNyguen on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:36 am

Sam nodded slowly, squinting slightly as he to spotted the corpses and then pressed his lips together slightly. It just seemed a bit odd for them to be laying there, dead, without a creature around to hurt them. He stopped for a moment and then pushed the girl behind him.
"I don't think we should come here. I only have one knife on me," he said slowly and then glanced at the way they'd come, he could see the shadows moving.
"We should go back, now." he said firmly, starting to move backwards.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:35 pm

The was a dark laughter as the bodies began to raise, surrounding them as the echo of dark laughter continued as they enclosed the two. "Well well, what to we have here... the great leader and a little flesh bag," the one girl said smiling as she took a step forward. "You really shouldn't go walking with out protection at night, it can be dangerous" she said with a smile before motioning two of them to get Sam and another to get the girl
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Jo jumped up grabbing her bags and her father's knife sticking it in her back pocket. she ran to the car getting in the passenger side. "What the hell is Sam doing that he has gotten himself into trouble?" She put on her seat belt. She was a little pissed that Dean had let him leave by himself when he knew Sam was not stable at the moment. All she wanted was for both of them to be safe. "Well what are you waiting for? get going!"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Sam reached behind him and drew his own blade as his eyes narrowed at the demon in front of him, he was sure it was a demon now, demon possesion. Just great - and they probably wanted him dead. He kept stepping back, keeping himself in between the girl and the woman who looked like the leader.
"Don't be so sure I'm not unarmed," he said slowly with a light growl, the blade Roxy had given him glistened slightly
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Kira hurriedly pulled a zipper on her sleeves, ripping them off at the mid- fore arm as the 'corpses' stood up. "Perhaps I should have clarified Oni-san... Not only can I see the corpses, I can see the fact that they are demons as well..." Not good, not good. As far as she could tell, they were all floating in an abyss of blackness, regardless of the ground she felt under her feet. Yes, she could see the demons ahead, and to a much lesser extent, the 'half demon' beside her, but this did nothing for her view of the battle ground. She had no clue where the tombstones were, where the trees were.. Though she had a knife in one hand a pile of rice paper strips attached to the other, she felt, for the first time in a while genuinely frightened. As Sam stepped in front of her, she found herself shakily grabbing an otherwise unseen to her slip of paper from her wrist, searching her mind for the simplest, yet most battle appropriate kanji in her spell repertoire.

--------------------

(OOC - I started this post, and then my email was like 'Someone posted~' so I refreshed and read it and started over. And then 'SOMEONE POSTED' OH WELL. *looks for kanji* Also Kira's sleeves are way to long for her to even try fighting without killing herself. xD So I put zippers on them. o3o )
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 pm

*Dean jumped into the car and looked to Jo as she buckled up, probably a very bright idea on her part because Dean wasn't thinking safety at the moment as he peeled rubber out the parking lot towards the cemetery he had seen when he had walked from the bar, , "I'm not exactly sure what kind of trouble he could already be in... Damn it... ten minutes, ten minutes and already something else is going wrong" he growled more to himself as he sped down the road~~~

The woman laughed, "Come on Sam, a little butter knife? And you are suppose to be our fearless leader huh? So far, I'm not impressed" she said as two of the demons went at Sam, another grabbing Kira from behind and picking her up of the ground, "hello sweety" he said with a laugh as he placed his hand around her neck getting ready to snap it. The two other demons waited with the main woman as she smiled.

~~~

Dean skidded to a stop and rushed out the car with his double barrel in hand, "SAM!" He shouted as the scene came into view as he bolted, shooting the one demon that hand Kira and then shoot another at one of the two demons trying to grab Sam
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 pm

'No time!' she thought to herself as she was grabbed by the neck. Screw the lack of sight, Kira thought as she struggled to breath, gasping for air. She memorized these seals well, and she could easily recreate this one if her life depended on it! Forgoing the rice paper slips, she hurriedly drew thirteen strokes across her shirt before slamming her fist on it. Here goes nothing, she thought... "Not... Ah... Your... Sweety... Fool! SHIO!" She really was pushing things today, wasn't she. Hopefully she had enough salt in her body to compensate for this spell... Kira felt her energy disappear even more, but she also felt her shirt fill with something heavy...

Something that, as she attempted to stab backwards with her knife, should be in a bit of pain now that her shirt was coated with a thick layer of salt. Combining that with the sound she heard from behind... The demon that held her couldn't possibly last too much longer. Which was good, because she was beginning to feel dizzy. Two spells was ok, but to summon salt rather than a natural element? Ugh. Grabbing specific minerals was a pain.

Meanwhile, a large cloud of dust began to fall from the sky... And in Kira's eyes, the graveyard slowly took form.

-----------------

OOC - 'Shio' means salt. Just about everything that weakens demons has 13 plus kanji strokes... Ick. Not the best choice of magic for a blind person, but it beats chanting out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:30 am

Sam - being Sam - was more focused on the girl than his own safety and so when the demon went at Kira he went for that demon and failed to the notice the other two who had come at him - or more like he didn't care. He felt the demons skin blister his skin as it grabbed his wrist and then yanked him round and to the ground in such a fast movement Sam couldn't even draw in a breath. he growled, feeling the knife drop from his hand as he wriggled, trying to get himself unpinned from under the demon who was on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 pm

Jo jumped out of the car grabbing her knife and gun shooting at the other demons. "what the hell is going on?" She looked at Sam grabbing him and running back to the car to grab mor guns and amo. She wondered what they were doing there and what they wanted. She seemed to be the only one that was out of the loop on this one, and she did NOT like being out of the loop on most things. Especially when it comes to jobs and the safety of her friends.

--------------
okay so like this post is really bad. o.e I really had no idea what to put.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:16 pm

aww *huggles Jo* Tiz okay luvie lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean watched as the demon fell to the ground as he ran in front of the little girl, "Can you get to the car?" he asked her as he shot at one of the other demons as the rest began advancing. The leader stayed behind through frowning. "Get him NOW!" She screamed at the others as they went after Sam. "Sam!" Dean shouted as he moved to get the girl somewhere safe*
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:59 am

Sam was getting seriously and it was showing by the way the light flickered in his eyes. After a moment he just stopped, right at the iron gate of the cometary. He turned round slowly and then glanced at the surroundings and what he could do. Ruby HAD been training him so he didn't go mad, but with the powers had come his visions and they were things Ruby had no idea what to do about. He put the palm of his hand out and then flicked his wrist so the iron bars on the railing came off and then fired at the demons on coming. It was only a diversion but it worked. He then opened the door to the car and got in at the same time Dean did. He knew he was going to get a lecture as well but the iron bars had had holy water on them and it was all that had come to his mind.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 pm

As the others fled for the car, Kira allowed herself to be pulled out of the way; she was weak, even with Haures there to assure her that she was not standing 'on thin air', or in a void. Turning to the now visible Dean, she nodded. "But of course, Mori-san." As she headed for the car, she couldn't help but look at the movements that her guardian was highlighting for her. Did Sam just rip a fence to pieces... And then impale the demons with them? Whatever worked, she supposed, though if she'd known there was iron in the area she would have used that instead of a salt seal. The world spun. She hopped in the car, clambering into the backseat, Haures retreating to the vehicle himself. It was just that moment that she realized how hard she was breathing. Attempting to calm herself, she looked around at the others. "Well now... I suppose I should re-think my choice in words with you, Mori-san... You are apparently far more capable than I assumed..."

The demon covering most of the car scoffed. "Make a note to yourself kid; make some omamori the next chance you get. Might drain you when you make them, but I get a feeling it'll pay off in the long haul..." Kira resisted the urge to slam another seal on the demon; not only would that weaken herself, it would attract too much attention. Besides, she added mentally, she'd been thinking something similar.

-----------------------------

OOC - Hey, if saving Kira's but is what it takes to get a name change from 'idiot' to 'protector', sign me up! 'Mori' means to protect. You'll notice it's the last part of 'omamori', which essentially means (Literally) 'Great Evil Spirit Protector'... In other words, it's a shield against the supernatural. (Generally 'evil spirits', which happens to include demons... <_< Apparently no good against flaming airplanes, as stated a number of posts back.)
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:51 pm

*Dean screeched out of there fast and took off down the road, He didn't say a word, he didn't even look at Sam, he didn't even click on the radio. he just gripped the wheel as he skidded into the motel, "We are hitting the road tonight, get your stuff, and then get back in the car" he said moving to his room, he grabbed his duffel not noticing he dropped the black book as he grabbed his things and began throwing them in the bag. This was crazy, they needed to regroup and think. This was getting way too outta hand and he knew this was only the start*
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 pm

As Kira grabbed her bag and headed for the car, Haures took her attention to Dean's room. Cocking a hidden eyebrow, she scooted off to follow in the chaos of the room. Ignoring the others as they grabbed their things, she watched as her guide quite deliberately highlighted the book on the floor. Walking towards it, she leaned down the look at the cover. "Now what is this I wonder..."

"Somethin' reeeeeal bad, that's what."

-----------------

OOC - I don't know what it says, and honestly, I don't even know if I'm supposed to see it. Ahahaaa.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 pm

Sam didn't have a bag or anything with him but he needed to walk. He was shaking. He went to his room alone and grabbed a few things to steal from the motel room before he locked up, put the things in the car, including a pillow or two and then took back the keys, saying something had come up and they had to leave. The woman looked worried by the way Sam was shaking but he told her his brother was driving and she seemed happier that the chick slick man was in control. Sam was just the dummy.

He moved to the car slowly, slightly drained from what he had done before he got into the car and sat there on his own in the dark, his eyes closing as he brought a pillow up and rested his head on it, sighing lightly. Why did they want him now?
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:29 am

Dean left the bathroom with a few suveniers and stopped as he looked at the girl before him withthe book in her hand, he frowned a bit seeing Jo had left the room and moved to the girl Kira taking the book from her hands. "I'll just take that thank you, lets get you in the car" he saind directing her out the room as he hoped she wouldn't ask any questions

(The book was for anyone to find, your good lol, and Jo is having a little of a rough time so she will be a little silent for a little while)
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 am

As the book was snatched from her hand, Kira frowned. Being pushed out of the room with her bag, she attempted to get some sort of answer. "Mori-san, that book seemed a little familiar.."

Haures was muttering things to himself as she said this; something about 'It should be!' and 'What's he doing with it...' and (Though she was ignoring this one) 'Hoeeeeeeehh I wonder if the lady is taken~'

Taking a seat in the back by the window, she mentally sighed; it looked as though she would be spending more time with these people than she thought, but Haures seemed to be fairly interested in that book. And if Haures was interested... It was likely for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Sam had basically fallen asleep, Jo had slipped into the car a while back and convinced him to sleep, he'd had a seriously rough day. He was leaned into the pillows he's taken, his eyes shut and for a moment he looked as peace. Silent, content and with a slight smile on his lips. His brown hair cast shadows over his face and his muscular arms were folded over his chest, the demon killing knife lay across his lap, ready to be called upon if needed.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Dean got in the drivers seat and looked at Sam, better he slept now, Dean didn't feel like arguing. He then stuck his keys in the transmission and glanced in the rear view seeing Jo had closed her eyes and Kira wide awake. He muttered something under his breath, he knew this girl would be trouble. pulling out he turned on the radio and pulled out, but as he did so he saw Kain in the shadows and then disappear as he frowned, "just great" he muttered as he took off down the road*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please God No...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Midwestern States-
Jump to: