Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

Please God No...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Please God No... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Sam had given up, he couldn't wait any longer to see his brother. He needed his help - badly. Something was eating away inside of him, something dark and he didn't like it. His physic powers had basically gone since this yellow eyed demon had gone but he had a horrible feeling something was going to happen and happen soon. He hadn't even had a vision he just...knew what was going to happen on this day at this hour on this road. So why hadn't he called them?
He stopped the car, it squealed, cutting up 2 of the lanes on the four laned motor way. You're all going to die if you keep moving... he kept thinking to himself. He had achieved what he wanted in slowing it down, now only one lane was working from the four that were there. Everyone had stopped and were beeping loudly. He accelerated slightly so he was covering three lanes to the extent they couldn't get past on half a lane.
The fact was... he didn't know what air port the plane was coming from or going to, all he knew was that a plane was going to crash become something was wrong with one of the terblains. He had left a message on Deans phone to help him, gave him the road and hung up.

People yelled at him as they drove past, he could even heard a siren sounding - great - like he wasn't in enough trouble with the police! Then it happened.
The plane made this weird noise which made him turn around to see the plane coming i, it smashed into the trees and ploughed through the other 4 lane set of traffic making cars smash into one another or cars fly off here there and everywhere. The plane kept coming htough and the fire that followed from the leaking fuel was so intense he began coughing but still the plane kept coming,the nose of the plane was about to his thr ground, the driver was going to die, he could see it coming...
"No!" he shouted. He didn't know how he did it but he felt this rush, this stream of energy which made the plane slow in it's decent, it's landing became more gently as it skidded around, the body of plane missed the stream of traffic Sam had held up and the wing just took off the roof of an old mans car. The plane stopped.

He got our shakily as he closed the door, the beeping had stopped and they were all looking at Sam like he was nuts. He went to the old mans car and looked in.
"Are you okay?" the man nodded furiously before Sam walked over to the plane. It was on fire, he needed to help but he couldn't make himself move. The disaster that he had felt was going to happen had been way more than this. The plane nose was going to have smashes killing about half of the people in the plane and then the rest wre either going to be burnt alive of trapped or impaled on something. There was only meant to be...
The vision flickered in front of his eyes.
...please no...
5 survivors - the new headline flashed up in his mind. That's when he heard dean shout his name...
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Kain straightened out his jacket and breathed calming himself, he usually didn't let people; more so humans, get him that upset. But Kain was a bit on edge and was under a lot of pressure. "What I want, is for you to allow me to help you. Well, it's not me personify who wants to help you, more my boss wants me to help you." he said looking to Dean who now had an annoying smirk on his face. "Your kidding me right? You seriously think that I want your help? help with what?" Dean demanded with a frown. Kain however rolled his eyes rubbing his temples a bit, "Listen, I know your track record with demons, trust me. it's the last thing I want is to be hanging around a HUNTER, but I have my orders. And as far as helping you with what..." he said walking past dean and then motioning to Sammy across the ways at the motel. "That," Dean walked over and saw his brother and Jo talking with some little girl, as he turned to talk to the demon he found him gone. "Hey!" he shouted looking around for the demon, but there was no sign of him. "the hell..." He rubbed his face shaking his head before he started his way across the street towards the motel*
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Bea_Treva/index.php
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Haures, though relatively unharmed by the bullet, quickly got the message Sam was sending across. (It did help that the bullet's speed forced the dust to be pushed out of the bullet's path by the air though. Otherwise, that would probably really hurt, what with the chances of iron being in the bullet...) "Yeesh! How was I supposed tah know yah heard me!? Chill out kid!! I'll pipe down, I swear! Won't even make any moves on people, or stray to far or..." He trailed off, obviously attempting to draw Sam's memory from the multitude of insults he'd fired off earlier.

His charge merely shook her head, pulling out another seal. "As though I haven't heard that particular comment... You'll have to forgive me for any dampness, Oni-san, nee-chan... SUI." As Kira tossed the paper seal towards the space between the two adults, two things happened. One, Haures quickly made a rather loud and equally embarrassing 'MEEP!' sound. The second, more alarming point(Or at least it would be to Jo, who couldn't hear the first point at all), was that from the paper seal came a rush of water, enveloping Haures first, and then any other dust that the demon had around him.

Which included any dust the demon had been using to reveal Jo and Sam, thus explaining the comment of 'dampness'. On the bright side, the slight shower that they got was nothing compared to the large puddle between them.

Kira sighed, her guardian now effectively silenced for the moment as she replaced the hat back on her head. "So sorry... But he was being a bit more of a pain than normal... If one of you could help me find a place to sit down, that would be much appreciated however, as it will likely be a few hours before Haures dries out... I thought it would be more effective than firing salt at him and exposing the both of you to the largest headache humanly possible." She stretched her arms, before continuing. "Ah... Before I forget, try to realize that what I used was a prayer slip, not a piece of witchcraft... I find that relying on my own energies is far more healthy than selling something as important as my soul... By the way..." The girl tilted her head slightly, a small wet trail of dust that Haures had been extending around suddenly being obscured by something in the distance.

"I believe there is someone behind you..."

-------------------------------

OOC - It's hard to shoot a dust cloud, but a knife (Or at least the flat of the blade) works great. :3 Also, if anyone wants to see a dust cloud go 'splat', get a Devil's Trap ready for later...
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 4:42 am

Sam, who hadn't been expecting to be soaked, pushed his damp hair out of his puppy brown eyes with a frown. He looked down at his now, very wet, state. His skirt clung to his body beneath the thin fabric showing off his toned body but his trousers - thankfully - weren't really wet, just a little damp here and there, mostly on his ankles.
"A warning would have been nice..." he commented as he put the gun away and then yanked off his shirt was was better off than on at the moment, seeing as though you could see his toned torso through the shirt and that it was getting cold so it would only make him ill, the better idea would be to take it off.
Messing up his soaked hair, causing it go into spikes Sam was ready to grab the gun when the girl told him that something was behind him, though when he turned round he saw it was his brother and then froze as he looked at his brothers car.

Sam had left the door open on the car when he had gotten the gun out from the glove compartment.

And he hadn't shut it.

And now the whole of the drivers sea, and splashes of the passenger seat. Were soaked.

"Shit... I'd rather face a demon right now than Dean when he see's this..." he said to Jo more than to anyone else as he looked around for a pure miracle.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 am

"Aw hell..." she saw Dean and she knew that he was going to raise hell for that girl being close to his car. This was not going to be a pretty picture. She quickly walked over to Dean to try and calm him before things got too out of hand. "Okay Dean, the car is fine nothing is wrong with it. The baby is safe. Sam and I made sure that nothing happened to it." She didn't know if she was making things better or worse for them at the moment but she had to give it a shot. She looked back to Sam almost telling him to get the girl out of here before Dean threw a major fit.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 5:16 pm

"Hnn?" Kira turned around to 'look' at the car in question, which Haures had apparently been covering in case she turned around. "Dear me, that's no good at all... I hadn't realized Haures was revealing that to me as well..." The girl turned back, hesitantly taking a step further away from the car; a fairly unnerving task when only small patches of the ground were visible to her. "I'd dry the seats off with some wind, but I'm afraid that would make the use of the earlier water seal completely useless in this situation... I'd rather not subject you to my guide's perversion, 'Neechan," she added as she shrugged. In the back of her mind, she did hope that no one here knew Japanese; she'd hate to be bothered with a situation of 'what ifs' if someone realized that her 'Tsuchi' seal would have thrown the car about ten meters into the sky... "I don't suppose now would be a good time to say it's only water, now would it..."

Haures in the meantime, was still attempting to move with no success. Which really wasn't good, as he had a bad feeling that a car-obsessed hunter would probably turn on him very, very fast, and with a large bottle of ice cold holy-saltwater at that.

--------------------------------

OOC - 'Tsuchi' means Earth; Kira's original intent if things went aury was to basically shoot herself up on a rock and out of harms way. Sadly, her position would mean that the car would go as well... Uh...

Also, the 'ice cold' part of the salted holy water comment near the end is due to the fact that Haures, being a formerly fire based demon really, really, really hates cold temperatures of any kind.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Dean looked up at Sam, then the girl, then his car... Insistently he knew with the look on Jo's face as she came to him with a desperate attempt to show that his baby was fine, but he didn't buy it as he frowned and marched around to the side where the door was open and saw the water logged driver's seat and the splashed passengers seat inside. He leaned against the door way of the car and just stood there for a few before turning around to the lot of them. He opened his mouth to say something and then stopped holding his finger up, then went to say something else but again, nothing came out... He was drunk, pissed, and tired. Now this... He just shook his head and walked away to the office, getting himself a different room and walked out right past them without a word but then stopped and walked to them pointing to Jo and Sam. "You two... You... clean.. that.. up..." he said before turning away and going straight to his room slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:19 am

Sam moved swiftly away from Dean as he marched over to the car. He'd already kicked the dashboard earlier and after calming down he didn't feel up to saying it wasn't him or something like that - it would only make Dean more pissed. He scratched his head lightly, watching Dean slam his way into a seperate room.
"Well... At least he didn't say anything about you and the demon," Sam said slowly, glancing to the girl and the demon who did not look very happy at all, trapped in water. He looked at Jo and then at the car.
"I think we should just leave it to be honest, if we try and mop it up it will ruin the pain work," he winced and looked at the soaking wet interia of the car.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Looking over to where there was a 'smudge' in the trapped demon's dust, Kira frowned slightly. Truth be told, this was her fault, and while she would normally care less it wouldn't do to leave her possible benefactors in a foul mood; particularly when she was planning to ask about food and temporary shelter... (Ordinarily, food wouldn't have been a problem, but the plane fish hadn't settled well with her stomach.)

There had to be someway to fix this, but quite honestly, she either didn't see one, or simply preferred not collapsing. Besides, it was seal water, it would evaporate within hours and leave not a single trace after the fact.

She'd mention that, but hey, the surprise would make things all the better for them she decided. In the meantime, she turned towards Sam's voice, her frown still in place. "Indeed... However, I'm quite certain there will be questions once we go inside... If it would make things simpler, I could mention that the blame falls completely on myself 'Oni-san', provided I don't sleep outside for the effort.."
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Jo sighed and shook her head. "We are going to have to replace the inside. THis is going to be a pain in the ass to fix..." She looked in the car then to Sam. Then looking at the girl she narrowed her eyes. It was all her fault that Dean was mad at them. She should be the one to replace the seats. "Damn where is Bobby when you need him..." She started walking to hte room to grab her cell phone. In order to get new seats she would have to call Bobby and make sure that he had something that could go in the Impala.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Sam smiled softly to the girl before shaking his head lightly and then shutting the care door. He was going to leave it, it was the best thing to do for leather, if you tried and soaked it up it just got worse and all the pain came off.
"Come on Jo, just leave it," he said with a light sigh, looking at the door in which his brother had disappeared through before he glanced at the girl and held out his hand.
"I'm Sam Winchester by the way," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 pm

Dean threw his jacket upon one of the double beds and headed straight to the bathroom, leaning against the sink and looked up to the mirror, why.... *that was the only thing coming to his mind as he turned the water on and splashed his face. "come on Dean, just keep it together" he said as he closed his eyes.

"That would be a good idea Dean, can't have you falling apart on us. Not yet anyways..." Kain said with a chuckle. Dean turned and looked at Kain, grabbing him by the throat and hitting him against the wall hard,

"What the hell do you want from me!" Dean shouted only to blink to find Kain gone. Then turning as he saw him standing in the door way.

"Temper, Temper" he said with a smirk as he walked into the room part, "You meet the girl and the demon outside yet?" He asked as Dean came out the bathroom towards him, "demon? I didn't see any demon." he said with a frown as he looked to Kain who only smirked a little turning to look at Dean, "i know Dean, this is why we need each other" he said looking to him with a laugh.

"Ooh so now I need you? Great..." he said, "What are you my version of Ruby or something, you demon's all going good all of a sudden?" Dean Mocked, but Kain hissed. "Don't think I'm like the... others." he said with a dark tone. "I'm trying to help you here, so don't look a gift horse in the mouth"
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Kira smiled; so the americans did have manners. Living by the 'when in [blank]' phrase, she rolled up a sleeve and took his hand- though a normally difficult task, it blotted out enough of Haures' water-logged form to be locatable. "Kira Nyugen, itako and hunter of Japan. A pleasure to meet you, Sam-oni." Turning to Jo(Or at least, where she assumed Jo was standing) she released Sam's hand to respond to the woman's grief. If they were going to waste a call, she'd best say something. "I believe I should mention that the water, being of spiritual origin, will leave no sign of its presence when it dries out; plenty of time to keep my guardian from private places I believe."

As she rolled her sleeve back down and awaited a response, the demon below their feet gave a fruitless attempt to shout a warning. Demons! Damn it Kira, there's a demon in the area! There was a small voice in the back of his mind that wondered if this could be connected to that plane ride; he wisely ignored it for the sake of futile self-preservation.

---

OOC - Another pun here! Taking [name]-niisan (Name-older brother; used with older, male friends by children, more often 'onii-san' is used.) and using 'oni'(demon) instead... She's using it with good intent though, soooo...
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:21 am

Jo looked at the girl and then the car. A sigh of relief passed through her lips. As long as the car would be okay then her and Sam's life would be spared. Looking at the girl a soft smile streched across her face. "Thanks, I am Joanna Harvelle. But my freinds just call me Jo." She looked at Sam. "Do you think that Dean would be totally pissed at us if we got the girl a room? I mean he probably would but hell, we can't just leave her out here alone." She turned her gaze to the girl again. "Even if Dean will get mad,I'll get the room for you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Sam just snorted. He didn't care what his brother thought at the moment, he had got another room entirely so the girl might as well make use of the spare bed they had in their room. He rubbed the back of his neck with a small smile. He was going to be sharing a room with two girls - if Dean wasn't being a moody ass he'd be making joke upon joke about it.
"Yeah, come on," he said and began making his way to the room in which they were staying which was next to Deans - a plus side. He slotted the key in and then opened the door with his hand and waited, holding it open for the women.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:11 pm

*Dean frowned at Kain but moved back away from him, "Sorry but I have a little hard time putting faith in demons" he said putting his hand to his head turning from him. Kain rolled his eyes and sighed. "You humans, such ones for drama." He chuckled walking around and looking to Dean. "Listen, your a hunter, I'm a demon. It's not like I'm doing this for kicks... I have my orders and I follow through, you need help and you know it because your just a pop bottle shaken one to many times and if your opened to soon..." he said appearing behind dean, "Pop" he said moving back. Dean turned and looked at him darkly, "What the hell do you want from me!" he barked a little loudly as Kain sighed again. "I want you to accept my help, with what.. that will come in time, but for now just get used to seeing me" he said with a smile*
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 pm

Kira smiled; that was more like it. "Thank you very much, both of you, in that case." Pausing, she allowed the smile to fade slightly. "Ah- before you all leave however, might I remind you that I cannot see further than the door?" As the others went towards it, she followed as well, speaking as she did so. "I just need to find something to sit on; once Haures is dried out, I should be fine." Briefly, she froze; did someone just say something? Hearing nothing more, she merely passed it off, her attention returning to the pair in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Jo walked to the girl and held her arm out to her. "Here take my arm. I'll lead you to our room. When we get in the room you can have your own bed. I'll make a spot on the floor to sleep." She shot a look to Sam to let him know she wasn't going to let him change her mind. He was already buying the room, he could at least sleep in the bed he paid for. She led her to the bed and smiled. "This is where you will sleep.I'm going to go to the front desk and get some extra blankets and pillows."

Jo walked out the door and made her way to the front desk area. she walked quickly, there was something about this place that was giving her the creeps. She was also worried about Dean. He was acting a little off. Maybe she should call her mother, or Bobby. They would know what to do with Dean.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Sam opened his mouth to reply to Jo but she had already shot him the worst evil eyed glare that he immedietly shut his mouth. In honest to God truth she scared him a lot - just like her mother did. He glanced at the girl who was staring at the bed as he sighed dramatically.
"She gets her own way a lot, it's just who Jo is," he smiled and then moved to the kitchen area.
"Want something to eat?" he popped his head round the corner. "You eat right?" he asked, watching her.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 4:58 pm

The girl couldn't help but giggle at the question. "Of course; you need not bother with too much, as I carried what was allowed on board my plane." It would appear her sleeves were good for more than just hiding paper slips(not to mention a solitary silver dagger that she'd slipped past the metal detector), as she pulled out a few large wrapped rice balls. "Onigiri; I had brought them for the flight, but it would seem they had meals planned already. As it is, I believe these will tide me over, as I ate said meal only a few hours ago."

------------------

OOC - Onigiri, or rice balls if you haven't heard of them, are basically bundles of sticky cooked rice with some sort of food or filling inside. Kira's have cooked chicken in them. They also have a strip of dried seaweed around them.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Jo got to the frot desk and looked around. No ne was at the counter so she rang the bell that was sitting on the desk. After a few minutes the clerk came from the back. "We need a few extra pillows and a blanket please." Jo told the man as he nodded and went in the back. He back out with the pillows and blankets like Jo had ased. "Thanks" She gave him a smile and walked back out. When she was about to go back into the room and stopped. She heard more than one voice coming from Dean's room. Normally Jo would ave just blown it off because it would have been a woman speaking. But this sounded like a male's voice. Jo walked to Dean'sdoor and knocked on it waiting for him to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:42 am

Sammy nodded slowly, feeling a blush heat his cheeks and feeling utterly stupid for asking if she ate. He shook his head lightly before pointing to the rice balls which looked dried.
"You can have that or you can have a Burger Ala Sammy, Jo and Dean eat them a lot - you're not a veggie right?" he asked warily. Sam and his brother were the strictist non Veggies EVER. To not eat meat was like... well... Ironically it was like hell.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 pm

"Greeeat, get used to seeing you, that's just fine, you wanna have a get together, maybe a cook out?"

"Very funny Dean, you keep that sense of humor Dean, Your gonna need some" Kain said with a smirk as he pulled out book and sat it on the little stand next to the beds, it was black with demonic markings all over it" Here, you should take a read, I know it's not your foray but just a little bed time materiel" he chuckled, "oh you better get that" Dean frowned watching him,

"Get what?" but just as he said that he heard a knock, turning back Kain was gone and dean wen tot the door frowning as he opened it. He looked down to Jo, "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Another smile. "Of course not; as to how much beef I've eaten in my life however, I'll admit is quite few... To support that fact, these rice balls have chicken in them." She continued to smile as she took a bite out of the rice ball, sitting on the bed as she did so. Looking over to where she'd heard Sam's voice, she held out the second of the three that she had. "If you like, you can try one- I myself would not at all mind the opportunity to try one of these burgers."

Meanwhile, Haures' less soaked particles began to finally dislodge themselves from the water he'd been trapped in. It wasn't his 'mouth', but it was something. Slowly, the particles made their way towards where his charge was, creeping along the ground like dust in the wind. Come on..., he struggled to free something of his 'body' that could actually speak, attempting to think of a way to save his and Kira's skin. Come on come on come on! This is the last time I teach her seirei-clas spells!

---------------------

OOC - A note on Kira's statement; Japan being as small as it is, has a fairly high price on its land. So, while animals that can be bred in small cramped environments such as pigs and chickens are common, beef, as in a good sized amount of beef(You can still get ultra-thin slices called 'sukiyaki'), is obviously rather pricey due to the need for cattle to graze. Kira being Kira, she's only had maybe one hamburger, but it was probably from McDonalds, and therefore not a 'real burger'.

Also, Haures' 'level of spells' goes like this: Basic/'Hino' or 'Human' class spells at the bottom, 'Kami' or 'God' class at the top. 'Seirei', or 'spirit' would be a bit above human.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Sam chuckled as he came back with a beer for him and a glass of apple juice for the girl. He handed her the glass and sat down beside her on the bed with his beer. He looked at the rice ball and then leaned over and took a very small bite out of the one in her hand. He chewed for a minute and then nodded.
"Ah, it's nice actually, well remind me I owe you a steak or something - you can't go your life without beef, you really can't," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 pm

"Uhm.. I thought that I heard you talking to someone and you sounded a little upset. I thought that I would check on you and make sure you were okay." She didn't know if Dean was still pissed at her or not over the car. "Oh and your car is fine." she tried to smile but it was harder than she thought that it would be. she peeked her head around Dean to see if anyone was in there. When she didn't see anyone she made a confused look on her face. she looked at the blankets and pillows in her arms and sighed. She really didn't want to sleep on the floor but she was trying to be nice. "Hey uhh Dean... would you mind if I slept on the other bed in your room? Sam and I are sharing our room with the little girl and.. I gave her my bed." She knew in the back of her mind that he would say no, but she would ask anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please God No...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Midwestern States-
Jump to: