Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

Please God No...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Please God No... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Sam had given up, he couldn't wait any longer to see his brother. He needed his help - badly. Something was eating away inside of him, something dark and he didn't like it. His physic powers had basically gone since this yellow eyed demon had gone but he had a horrible feeling something was going to happen and happen soon. He hadn't even had a vision he just...knew what was going to happen on this day at this hour on this road. So why hadn't he called them?
He stopped the car, it squealed, cutting up 2 of the lanes on the four laned motor way. You're all going to die if you keep moving... he kept thinking to himself. He had achieved what he wanted in slowing it down, now only one lane was working from the four that were there. Everyone had stopped and were beeping loudly. He accelerated slightly so he was covering three lanes to the extent they couldn't get past on half a lane.
The fact was... he didn't know what air port the plane was coming from or going to, all he knew was that a plane was going to crash become something was wrong with one of the terblains. He had left a message on Deans phone to help him, gave him the road and hung up.

People yelled at him as they drove past, he could even heard a siren sounding - great - like he wasn't in enough trouble with the police! Then it happened.
The plane made this weird noise which made him turn around to see the plane coming i, it smashed into the trees and ploughed through the other 4 lane set of traffic making cars smash into one another or cars fly off here there and everywhere. The plane kept coming htough and the fire that followed from the leaking fuel was so intense he began coughing but still the plane kept coming,the nose of the plane was about to his thr ground, the driver was going to die, he could see it coming...
"No!" he shouted. He didn't know how he did it but he felt this rush, this stream of energy which made the plane slow in it's decent, it's landing became more gently as it skidded around, the body of plane missed the stream of traffic Sam had held up and the wing just took off the roof of an old mans car. The plane stopped.

He got our shakily as he closed the door, the beeping had stopped and they were all looking at Sam like he was nuts. He went to the old mans car and looked in.
"Are you okay?" the man nodded furiously before Sam walked over to the plane. It was on fire, he needed to help but he couldn't make himself move. The disaster that he had felt was going to happen had been way more than this. The plane nose was going to have smashes killing about half of the people in the plane and then the rest wre either going to be burnt alive of trapped or impaled on something. There was only meant to be...
The vision flickered in front of his eyes.
...please no...
5 survivors - the new headline flashed up in his mind. That's when he heard dean shout his name...
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 am

"Like I know Sam. The only thing that I can think of is that it was just your destiny to be asked to lead them. but it is your choice to give into whatever it is that you have in your head telling you are a demon."The more she talked the more she wanted to slap him. "But you still need to talk to your brother. I mean for christ's sake you are brothers!"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:34 am

Sam was suddenly in front of her and had her pinned to the car, gently but firmly. He had a gun in the back of his jeans as he sighed very softly.
"I wish I could, the only way to stop you two getting hurt is if you hate me... Then it wont hurt when I.." he pressed his lips together.
"It's either demon Sam or no Sam, I don't know how much longer I have... I'm sorry Jo..." he looked so sad as he moved away from her.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Jo grabbed Sam's arm and looked at him in the eyes. "Demon Sam or not, you still need to talk to Dean and work this out. Hell you both can yell at each other and work it out for all I care. You can't just leave like this Sam." her eyes were filled with worry. She could see that Sam was struggling with whatever it is he is fighting. She just wished that she would be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Dean made his way to the local bar and made his way inside. Making his way to the bar he sat down on the stool and rubbed his forehead in frustration. The barkeep, a fiery red headed woman with a good figure, moved before him and smirked, "Having a tough night?" she asked rhetorically as she pulled out a shot glass and a drink. Dean looked up to her and smirked. "Can tell huh?" he said with one of his 'charming' smiles. The woman laughed a bit, "Oh yeah, been working here long enough to tell slick, and try getting a little drunk before you start hitting on me alright?" she said as dean smirked picking up the drink and raising it. "You have been in this awhile, fair enough." he said downing the drink. The woman smiled at him pouring him another before making eye contact to a man in a far booth, a grin upon his face in approval.

Dean down the second and didn't note that she was pouring again, he needed to kill some of these emotions so he really didn't care at the moment. "So beautiful and exotic bartender, got a name?" He asked as he picked up the third drink. "Names Maylee, and your name?" she asked leaning on the bar table. "Dean... that's a ah... interesting name." he said downing the drink. "Mmm I like to think so, but there's more interesting things about me than just my name" she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Bea_Treva/index.php
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Sam sighed lightly to himself as he looked at Jo and then he let his shoulders slump slowly. He didn't want to talk to Dean that was the point.
"If I talk to him I might hurt him more... I can't hurt him... I can't Jo - every time he looks at me like he's scared and I feel like a freak." he swallowed and then sighed.
"Come on, let's get a room, he's probably not in the mood for us to go bother him," he grabbed his bag and headed to the check in desk.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:12 am

"Fine, I'll let you off easy this time. But I swear you both need to talk and if I have to be there to make you talk then I will. You know I will. Dean will talk because if he doesn't my mother will be all over his ass for kicking me out of the car. Hell I might even drag in Bobby." She knew that Sam didn't want to talk. But them not talking was even worse. This was the worst time for them to fight and not work together.
She nodded her head and followed Sam to the check-in desk. She wasn't sure if she should get a separate room or not. "Sam, I'll get my own room if you will feel better." She didn't really mind being alone, but she would make sure it was a room next to Sam's. She had always hated staying in these places.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm

It was a very long walk from the crash site to the Motel.

Thankfully, she wasn't so idiotic as to attempt to do so. Sitting calmly in the passenger seat of a clueless trucker, she stared out the window and pretended to ignore the fact that said trucker was likely on his cell talking to the police at that very moment.

"Y-Yea, she's about 8 years old... Uh... Long black hair... Covered in ashes..." Fool. She was ten, honestly... Resisting the urge to shake her head, she instead decided to thank that same stupidity the man had for not putting one and one together when she found him a kilometer from the plane crash site. Granted, he didn't have any radio on it seemed... And no radio meant that he did not find out about the four other people that survived with her.

People who had simply been caught in the spell when she hurriedly slapped a 'mamori' seal on the floor. Protection from spirts? Pah. If it couldn't block explosions, this level simply wasn't worth it. Worst burns she'd had since attempting to help Haures regain some lost powers. On the other hand, it meant that she had enough energy to walk a *kilometer before hitch-hiking. Turning to the man who had picked her up, she coughed. It had been ten minutes now... If Haures was right, it wasn't that far to the motel; One, two kilo? Or was that miles, she wasn't quite sure... "Mister," she said, holding a hand to her face in false worry, "I have to go to the washroom..."

Two minutes later, 'Mister' was frantically calling the police to tell them that the run-away was gone, while she herself was well on her way through the bushes in the general direction of the motel. About two hours later, and she was already in the parking lot. "M-hn-hn! Americans can be such fools, wouldn't you agree?" As Kira chuckled to herself and walked along a trail only she could clearly see, the dust on the ground merely shifted and continued to lead her to the lobby room. "Now to find another fool to buy us a room..." She opened the doors, and walked inside.

( *The Japanese use Kilometers... So Kira would do the same. Just to clear that up in case anyone is wondering.)
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:44 am

Sam had already made his way to the Lobby and was waiting for a room. He'd been debating with Jo that she should share a room with him and Dean.
"AND it's cheaper," he grinned lightly. He was trying so hard to try and get back to normal, but everything was changing. Jo wouldn't change. And that made him suddenly breath out in happiness. If she didn't change Sam might just get through this.
When the woman came back he took the keys and thanked her before turning to Jo.
"Come on y-" he was cut off when a child entered the room. His skin liturally got goosebumps. "Lets go Jo," he said quickly, his eyes never moving from the girls. There was something odd about her.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:45 am

After the seventh shot Dean was starting to notice something was amiss and it was about time too. He caught the man who was sitting in the corner watching him and Dean smiling to the woman Maylee who was about to pour him another until he raised his hand. "Whoa okay, I think I'm good for the night." he said looking to her, he watched as her smile dropped slightly. "How come baby? Thought you were a real man." she said with a smile. Dean chuckled shaking his head, "Oh I'm a real man honey, but I'm not a stupid one." he said folding his folding his fingers together as she leaned against he counter. "I think I'll be going." he said tossing his money before her. But she took his hand quickly smile. "Hey come on now, I get off in a minute, how about you take me home?" she said with a smile.

Dean was usually a sucker for a girl who through themselves but this was far too easy and she was trying just too hard. Something was up and the guy in the corner was creeping him out. "I can't believe I'm saying this but... I'm going to have to pass on that. Pleasure to meet you Maylee" he said removing his hand from hers and starting out of the Bar. Once outside he breathed shaking his head as he felt the buzz of the liquor.

Inside the man who had been watching Dean walked to Maylee with a smirk. "You really should have done a better job at that," he said as his eyes flashed black. "We need that hunter, while he's separate with his brother and we have a chance."

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up, I'll get him."

"No need, I will do this myself," he said moving and making his wya out the building, following Dean from afar.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Jo went out of the office with Sam. "Alright Sammy, I'll stay with you guys. But I am not sharing a bed with either one of you. If Dean tries anything I swear to god I will hurt him. You I'm not worried about." She said laughing a little. She walked out to the car and grabbed her bag out of the back seat and started walking to the room. She was really tired and ready to just lay down and not move for a while.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Kira looked around the room, watching as Jo and Sam walked out towards the car, the later not once taking his highly suspicious eyes off her.

"Ahhhh... Looks like this one's got a bit of sense to him eh kid..? Better watch it... Don't need to be hunted while we're hunting!" The girl chose to ignore her demonic caretaker, instead turning to follow after the pair while rolling her eyes. The tall one might have a bit of spiritual sense, but the woman did not, at least, she didn't show it. And since they were likely the only ones there, this was her best shot at a place to stay the night.

Walking up to Jo as she headed towards one of the rooms, she put on her 'worried face' again and tapped the woman's side for attention. "Um... Excuse me," Kira said, using the most sickly sweet/innocent voice she could muster, "I need help... I was told the man at the desk only gives rooms to grown-ups but..." She screwed up her face in a false expression of sorrow, making whimpering noises to accent the look. "But I don't have any grown-ups with me!"

"Annnnnd she throws the line, but will the fish bite?! Yah know kid, I really think you mightah put a lil' too much sauce on the bait, if you catch my drift... " Sometimes Kira really wanted to dunk that dust cloud in water; this was not the time to tempt her into blowing cover by speaking to 'nothing'.

-------------------

(Italics are Haures, the demon guiding Kira; the others shouldn't hear him... (Or see him for that matter) That's something more restricted to things piercing the veil/on the other side of said veil.)
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:46 am

Sam liturally put himself inbetween Jo and then this... This thing in front of them. His eyes narrowed. Even if he didn't like being a demon, the ability to sense others was kind of a good thing.
"Jo... Go to our room please..." he said slowly, his eyes completely narrowed at the child before her as he drew out his gun and cocked it back so it was locked and loaded.
"I don't know if you're with the yellow eyed demon or what but you do NOT want to mess with me and my friend here," he said icily. His puppy dog eyes had begun to swirl with a darker shade...
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:37 am

She looked at the girl, she didn't know how to react. She wanted to help the girl but she could tell that something wasn't quite right. She looked at Sam and nodded her head. There had to be a reason for him sending her to the room and Jo was in no mood to argue with Sam at this point she was really tired as it was. "Sam.. don't do anything stupid." she didn't know what he was about to do but she really didn't like the looks of it. She walked to the room and laid her things down. Then walking to the window she looked out of it looking at Sam and the girl
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:05 pm

(OOC - I'm going to assume that Dean isn't posting... Since there was no post when there was a log in... If I'm wrong let me know; just confused about the RP order right now.)

----------------------------------------

Kira blinked and froze, hesitantly taking a step back. "Now now, no one said I was into those sorts of things..." She was fairly certain that attempting to sugar coat anything she said for the moment would be a bad idea... Briefly, from under her hat, the girl's eyes looked over at her caretaker with worry; gunshots weren't exactly easy to recover from.

Said caretaker was having kittens. "Ooooh shit kid,, we've got a bit more than a seer here, His eyes are going black!. We got a demon!" Well that was just lovely, Kira told herself, as the dust on the ground shifted slightly. Briefly, Haures noted that his eyes weren't completely black yet, but he shook it off. Better safe than sorry, better hope Kira still had an Omamori.

Swallowing nervously, said decided to put up a bluffing smile and try something else, since her last protection charm was currently in ashes on a plane wreck. "In fact, no one ever said I was even demonic... How else would I be able to say," she stopped talking briefly, leaving some emphasis on the word say in hopes she wouldn't get shot for supposedly 'trying something', before continuing, "This: Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii...."

Haures hissed, a sound unheard to the taller in the area as a few fragments shifted by said man's feet. "Hey! What are you playing at, that hurts kid!!" He may be exempt from the exorcism process, being in complete possession of his own body, but that did not mean he didn't feel the lovely blasts of pain accompanied by it.

"Omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomine et virtute Domini Nostri Jesu Christi..." She stopped, knowing full well that if there was another demon that demon would have either attacked her or been on the floor in pain by now. "So sorry about that... Your eyes just made me want to speak dead languages... Kukukukuku..." Kira chuckled, while Haures simply groaned on the ground. "...No doubt you know the feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:43 am

Sam's jaw clenched as his hand tightened on the gun, his finger never came away from the trigger. What the hell was this thing then? Spirit? He had chalk guns in the back, or salt and god knows what else.
"What are you," he growled angrily, his eyes didn't moved from the girl. He didn't care about the demon on the floor at his feet. He didn't seem hurt, he wasn't in pain on the floor and to be honest he just looked more pissed.
"You think LATIN will help you with me?" he asked with narrowed eyes. Again he wished he had Ruby's knife right now...

[[It's fine - Dean posts when he feels like it -.- ]]
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:49 am

As she looked out the window she saw that Sam was getting upset. But from what she could tell the girl wasn't a demon. But there was something a little off about her, she just couldn't tell what. She decided to walk outside so that she could hear what was going on. She grabbed her father's knife and stuck it in her back pocket just in case and stood right outside of the door listening.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:47 am

Though Kira couldn't see Sam's anger, she could most certainly hear it. "Well," she said, rolling her eyes as she attempted to loosen a few paper seals from inside her sleeve, "Obviously it won't do anything if you're not a demon, though I must say, those contacts of yours would have anyone fooled in my opinion; planning on going undercover? Kukukukuku..." She cut her laughter short, crossing her arms as a seal finally fell into her hand. "I do wish I could actually see you properly though, it would put my at so much more rest while the police cart you away for murdering a child- I hear you Americans take those things quite seriously, almost as much as my own country..."

While Kira attempted to stall for time to place a seal, Haures chose to move the parts of him behind Sam up and around the man, in an attempt to better reveal just who his charge was dealing with. "Not a demon, but yah definitely don't feel human to me... wonder what you've been pulling to get that sort of feel around you..." Briefly, he wondered if that same 'feel' meant that Sam could possibly hear him- but only briefly. "You better have a real good plan brat, because I don't plan to lose to a hunter while we're on some other thing's trail!"
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

Sam snorted lightly as he took the safety off of his gun and aimed it at the childs head.
"You're not a little girl though - you're a thing," he growled lightly, his eyes narrowed. "Else you wouldn't have a demon walking around me right now - by the way - if you don't move from my brothers care you'll have three hunters to deal with," he muttered with his narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:45 pm

"Hey now- I take offence to that. Personally, I believe shamans and priests are just as human as you are; though that might not be accurate on your part." She was stalling, both she and Haures knew it. It was taking all she could not to wince in pain while she cut her finger open with her nails... But she wouldn't have time to do this if she waited for Sam to make the first real move.

Moving her arms behind her back so that her 'captor' couldn't see her drop the bloody seal, she continued speaking. "As for your car, I didn't even know it was there; or did you think I rely on dust clouds to get a kick out of life? Do yourself a favor, Oni-san..." Her voice dropped to a slightly threatening tone, the girl knowing all too well how quick voice activated seals worked compared to bullets. "Look up the Japanese word 'Itako', and get yourself a nice book on international hunter's methods. If you think my alliance is shocking, you should see the Greeks! Kukuku..."

While Kira was chuckling and preparing to shout the 'trigger' word, Haures was busy sitting by Sam's ear, figuratively frowning. "Yah aren't demon... But you sure as hell don't smell human anymore kid... Knowing that rage, you got hopped up on the worst crack ever..." The demon scoffed, before suddenly stopping his thoughts completely.

"Speaking of demons... How the hell did he know I was one..." Who cared if talking to yourself was dangerous, Haures told himself; he could stand to lose some sanity at his age. "I wonder... If the pot can hear the ketle talkin'. HEY, BRIGHT EYES," he shouted, causing Kira to flinch just slightly before pondering the demon's possibly suicidal actions, "HEAR ME YAH HYPOCRITE? I'M CALLIN' YAH OUT, YAH HALF-BREED BLOOD SUCKER!!"

Whether or not re-hab had been had, both the girl and the demon were likely about to be shot.

-----
{Oni-san is a pun; 'onii-san' is used by kids towards older guys, & 'oni' means 'demon'}
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:33 pm

As Jo watched she noticed that the girl or whatever she was, was getting closer to Dean's car and she knew that she would so be pissed if she even put a finger print on it. So she walked on out and stood next to Sam not saying a word. She could tell something was going on and if the girl was a demon Sam would need help to bind it.
She still had her father's knife and a bottle of holy water in her back pocket of they needed it. Watching the girl closely she waited for Sam to say something.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:06 pm

((Yes I do post when I wanna lol, but in this instances I forgot again Razz sry guys))

Maylee looked after the man known to her as Kain, a very dark demon that worked for a very powerful creature known as Amir. Kain Followed Dean for a bit as Dean made his way back towards the hotel. Have expecting Sam and Jo to be gone and all the better for it. He couldn't deal with Jo's mouth and Sam's attitude right now. Just as he was about a half mile away he slowed down and moved around a corner. Kain frowned a moment as he saw Dean do this, as it was a very silent night and there wasn't anyone around. Quietly Kain walked towards the corner and ducked quickly as Dean swung something at him, tackling Kain to the ground he aimed to punch him until Kain disappeared. "What the-" Dean looked around getting to his feet only to be hit hard from behind, flying over into a black jeep and falling to the ground with a grown. Kain wiped off his clothes with a sigh You know, I really don't like getting my hands dirty, let alone my clothes he said as he watched Dean get back to his feet, pulling out a gun. Kain rolled his eyes and moved quickly grabbing the gun and tossing it, knocking Dean back into the jeep again. Calm the hell down! I'm not here to hurt you... I'm here to help Kain said with a smile as he straighten Dean's shirt and caught a fist as Dean attempted to punch him again. Dean grunted and fell down to one knee as Kain gripped his fist tightly, You know, you really are as annoying as they say, now will you listen or do I have to break something to make you listen! Kain shouted with a glare. Dean looked at him with a frown as Kain finally let go. "What do you want" he snapped at Kain. I want to chat
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:17 pm

{{ Kain? XDDDDD I am totally picturing our Kain from Vamps doing that XDDDDDD]]
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Sam's jaw clenched as the girl began to talk when Sam heard her call the blood sucker he was mildly surprised and glanced at the car were all the stakes laid. If the vampire was hard maybe they wouldn't be able to escape a bullet.
"What are you then kiddo?" he asked and then glanced at Jo who was standing beside him. His black eyes had gone back to his normal puppy dog hazel and he was beginning to worry about Dean. He'd probably got a girl or something...
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:03 pm

[[Aaaaack... completely miss-read the post... Fixed now! Also, about Haures yelling at Sam... Up to you if he hears him; figure it depends on 'how far gone' Sam is. ;D ]]

------------------------------------------

"YEA THAT'S RIGHT PAL! YOU JUST TRY USIN' HUMAN EYES ON ME! YOU AIN'T FOOLIN' ANYONE-"

Kira sighed, ignoring Haures' constant shouts of insults at the man that both assumed was deaf to the demon's cry. Pulling off her hat and brushing hair from her face(It was rather warm with it on), she turned her blind eyes first to Jo, whom Haures had revealed with a thinly placed coat of dust, and then back to Sam. "I already told you, fools." The girl rolled her eyes, blowing a strand of hair off her face and absently scratching the itch it had caused. "An itako is a Japanese shaman, with reaper's eyes. My, being blind is fun. The only reason I can see you two is because of the very, very," she paused briefly, as though about to completely change to subject before continuing, "...Very loyal 'guide dog' so to speak. As I said; you need to brush up on your international theory. You might know about your positively bizarre horde of supernatural beasties, but I can run circles around you when it comes to the undead." Kira sighed yet again, stepping forwards a bit. "Judging by your constant anger about this car of yours, I'm guessing it's directly behind me. Much as I care so deeply about it, I think I'll avoid angering a third twice-taller person... Honestly, the things a child must do for a bed these days! I would have been gone in the morning, though who knows what you're plotting for me now... Don't think I haven't realized you're armed, 'neechan'... Just because 'oni-san' over there has a gun, doesn't mean I don't fear your knife equally so." She seemed to cast a glare past the two, specifically focusing on the small amount of dust that had taken form there; really, all of this idiotic time wasting was wearing her out... She wanted a bed, and it was going to be here, whether Haures liked it or not.

The targeted demonic cloud of dust shivered, causing a small rain of particles to fall to the ground before it took a break from his insults to respond to the silent shout of annoyance. "What, you think the country's made up of hunters? How the hell was I supposed to know we'd be dealing with this, I was expecting Astaroth or something; though if bloody here's going on about yellow eyes, then we're probably gonna want to avoid this state all together... No way it'll be safe here if there's a third hunter on top of yellow-eyed demons..." Muttering off to himself about there being too many demons with yellow eyes, he regained focus and continued. "Anywho, what's with the stalling? Use the seal and get us out of here, worse that'll happen is they'll be freaked or pissed or somethin'! You need sleep, but you need sleep somewhere else brat, and I need something else... Hehehehehe..."

"....Hah..." The girl's eyebrow visibly twitched as her guardian went off into his own little fantasy world; really, she couldn't have gotten a responsible demon, or at least one with goals in mind, no. It had to be the perverted hell-cat whose greatest achievement was setting things on fire from the inside out.

-----------------------------

[[And now, as will happen whenever Kira uses some weird nickname or Japanese word... 'neechan' is used by children towards young women, though the 'chan' at the end is less formal than the typical 'san' honorific. (So really, it means she doesn't care who Jo is, she's not showing too much respect.) As for 'Astaroth', he's one of the 72. He's a luci-lover with bad breath. Very Happy He's also gonna stay sealed where he is, I'm not making an Astaroth. xD Also! Haures is in orange, and Kira's in green. Ooooh, the eye bleeding...)]
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2010 5:22 am

Sam couldn't take the stupid nattering of the male demon any more. It was annoying the crap out of him - what gave the demon the right to dictate what was done? Demons lied and cheated and were everything bad. Though this girl seemed to be referring to this demon as the guide dog so he didn't want to kill him right off. If she was a shaman then she couldn't be a danger to them and was probably on their side - thought he demon thing was holding Sammy back from even beginning to trust the woman. So he pivoted around on his foot, aimed and shot.
The bullet would have gone directly into the demon's knee then. It would probably sting but it wouldn't kill him - not until he got the colt out anyway.
"Now I advice you to shut up," he growled lightly. "Yellow eyes is dead - where have you been living?" he rolled his eyes lightly. All the demons knew yellow eyes was dead. Didn't they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please God No...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Midwestern States-
Jump to: