Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Welcome to Supernatural Returns! Sign up or log in to role-play with us.
Supernatural Returns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Supernatural Returns - The forum in which you never know what's going to go bump in the night... Enjoy!

Please God No...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

Please God No... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Sam had given up, he couldn't wait any longer to see his brother. He needed his help - badly. Something was eating away inside of him, something dark and he didn't like it. His physic powers had basically gone since this yellow eyed demon had gone but he had a horrible feeling something was going to happen and happen soon. He hadn't even had a vision he just...knew what was going to happen on this day at this hour on this road. So why hadn't he called them?
He stopped the car, it squealed, cutting up 2 of the lanes on the four laned motor way. You're all going to die if you keep moving... he kept thinking to himself. He had achieved what he wanted in slowing it down, now only one lane was working from the four that were there. Everyone had stopped and were beeping loudly. He accelerated slightly so he was covering three lanes to the extent they couldn't get past on half a lane.
The fact was... he didn't know what air port the plane was coming from or going to, all he knew was that a plane was going to crash become something was wrong with one of the terblains. He had left a message on Deans phone to help him, gave him the road and hung up.

People yelled at him as they drove past, he could even heard a siren sounding - great - like he wasn't in enough trouble with the police! Then it happened.
The plane made this weird noise which made him turn around to see the plane coming i, it smashed into the trees and ploughed through the other 4 lane set of traffic making cars smash into one another or cars fly off here there and everywhere. The plane kept coming htough and the fire that followed from the leaking fuel was so intense he began coughing but still the plane kept coming,the nose of the plane was about to his thr ground, the driver was going to die, he could see it coming...
"No!" he shouted. He didn't know how he did it but he felt this rush, this stream of energy which made the plane slow in it's decent, it's landing became more gently as it skidded around, the body of plane missed the stream of traffic Sam had held up and the wing just took off the roof of an old mans car. The plane stopped.

He got our shakily as he closed the door, the beeping had stopped and they were all looking at Sam like he was nuts. He went to the old mans car and looked in.
"Are you okay?" the man nodded furiously before Sam walked over to the plane. It was on fire, he needed to help but he couldn't make himself move. The disaster that he had felt was going to happen had been way more than this. The plane nose was going to have smashes killing about half of the people in the plane and then the rest wre either going to be burnt alive of trapped or impaled on something. There was only meant to be...
The vision flickered in front of his eyes.
...please no...
5 survivors - the new headline flashed up in his mind. That's when he heard dean shout his name...
Back to top Go down
https://supernatural-returns.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:53 am

S-Steak? Oh dear, those were incredibly expens- Kira mentally shook her head, recalling the amount of beef that the USA had, and their pricing. "Many thanks then, 'Oni-san. I myself owe you a bit of sashimi I would say." The girl continued smiling, she was getting to be rather fond of this hunter, before suddenly jumping up as a small spec of her usual 'neon green' passed by. "Haures... Now why would you even bother freeing a few particles while the rest are soaked..."

The dust merely swirled with agitation, before collapsing the ground.

-----------------

OOC - Sashimi is a type of sushi; specifically, it is very thinly sliced fish, and is very good when prepared right. (Oddly enough, even if you don't like cooked fish, there's a rather high chance you'll still enjoy sushi. They taste very different.)
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Sam laughed softly as he watched her face go pale and then red as she shook her head. They had a lot of money as it was and he didn't mind buying her a decent meal.
"It's a deal then," he grinned. "Though... I've never tried sushi before," he said and then his eyes followed the neon green streak before his eyes narrowed.
"Maybe he's trying to say something... He wouldn't normal act that way after being punished right?" he asked slowly, grabbing his gun from the bed.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 pm

*Dean looked to her as she told him the car was fine with a slightly blank look for a moment and then realized what she was talking about. "Good," he said turning and then stopped hearing her again. Turning he raised a brow, "Uh..." Normally he wouldn't have any objections, but atm he really debated* "Why wouldn't you stay with the girl instead, or is Sammy not wanting to ask himself" he said turning towards her a moment*
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Bea_Treva/index.php
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:18 am

"Indeed he wouldn't..." Kira hopped off the bed, watching as Haures attempted to move his few particles in a way that would pass a message again. "To be frank, if it was his own skin threatened he'd have stayed outside where he was safely embedded in a puddle of water... Ah?" Finally, it seemed that Haures was getting somewhere, as the particles arranged themselves into a symbol of sorts.

"兄?" She paused, not even bothering to wait for a question from Sam. "Ani; it means 'older brother'. However, I don't see how this is relevant as I'm quite certain you're more than capable of handling-" Again, she stopped, this time growing visibly pale as a few more particles slid in from outside to add five small strokes to the already tiny character of Japanese kanji. "Oh dear..."

Below in Kira's green vision, was the same kanji that represented her name for Sam; '鬼'. The only question now was if the two were connected or not.

---------------------------------

OOC - Interestingly enough, the pun found in 'Oni' and 'Onii-san' exists in the kanji used as well. 'Ani', the term used when casually speaking about an older brother, as well as the 'Nii' in 'Oniisan' uses the first Kanji above. But, if you add five lines like in the last kanji, it becomes 'Oni', or demon. I laughed when I found that out, aha. (I found it ironic that Haures' message could be either a mistake or an honest message saying 'demon with older brother'. Your call!)
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 am

Sam frowned as he listened to the girl translating all the symbols being made in the air and then it clicked for him as his cheeks lost their colour. He stared at the particles meaning older brother and then his name and her name and then he slowly started towards the door with the Colt in his hands.
"My older brother, Dean is my older brother," he said and then opened the door to the room and stepped out, his eyes instantly becoming accustomed to the dark.
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am

Jo laughed lightly and shook her head. " No that's not it, I just thought that since you and him weren't really talking right now the last thing you would want to do is sleep in the same motel room. Just tryin to keep the peace here, for now alteast.But it's okay, I'll just sleep on the floor, no biggie." The sad puppy look went on her face that she only used when she was wanting something. Usually it worked but she was just trying it out this time to see if it still worked.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Dean turned looking at her and smirked seeing her 'puppy dog' look upon her face and he sighed, "come on" he said motioning her to come inside as he walked to the beds, grabbing the book Kain had left and moved shoving it in his bag. "You can have either bed" he said walking to the bathroom and closing the door ready for a nice shower to loose some of the tension
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

As Sam made to leave, Haures' moving particles moved to cling to the man's jacket, allowing Kira to follow. "Oni-san- the kanji that Haures created after the one for 'ani' means 'demon'; I certainly doubt the two kanji were not a matter of being unable to create the second." She followed after, attempting to free her silver, salt covered dagger from where she'd kept it in the sleeve. If worse came to worse, this would not be a matter of creating a distraction to leave.

No, it would be far, far worse.
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

Sam sighed lightly as he glanced at the particles clinging to him, guessing that meant do NOT go next door. Jo was there and Dean would be able to handle himself... He sighed lightly and then slipped the gun into the back of his waistband.
"I'll just see if he's alright.. And Jo," he said and then opened the door and moved round to Deans appartment, knocking twice, he kept his eyes on the dark around them.
Ruby usually showed up if he was in danger.
That was a good sign right?
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:17 am

Kira nodded. "As will I; though I would prefer this to be a false alarm."

-------------

(OOC - FFFF... Short post is short but there's nothing to say... xD; )
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:50 pm

(Was waiting on Joe but)

*As he was going into the shower he stopped at the door only to hear knocks again* what is this a damn party room? *he mumbled as he walked back across the room and opened the front door to see Sam standing before him. He leaned against the door and rose a brow* What you wanna bunk here to? *He joked with a smirk as he moved from the door and walked back towards the bathroom*
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:17 am

Sam was waiting for his brother to hit him or yell at him and so he tensed up, rigid when the door open before relaxing slightly before glancing to the girl behind him.
"Come on, he doesn't bite girls," he said with a small smile. "He flirts with them and you're a minor so he can't do that with you," he stepped over the threshold and looked around, spotting Jo who looked fine and who seemed to be bunking here. He breathed out slightly. They were fine... So what was the whole thing with Kira's demon?
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 pm

The girl nodded, and followed Sam in. Idly, she looked around what was mostly complete blackness to her; she didn't see any demons... But hopefully if they left a trace of them behind...

Haures chose to make his few particles useful, highlighting the general area that Sam's brother stood in. She looked over, blinking under the hat. "...Pleased to meet you, 'niichan..." Let's see if Haures was wrong or not...

---------------

(Should she see something? I don't want to reveal anything that you don't want revealed just yet Dean.)
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 pm

(He can see that something was there 'like' a demon, Kain isn't exactly what he says he is mwhaha)

*He turned looking to the small girl who walked in behind Sam, he didn't even see her until then. Looking to Sam a moment then to the girl he knelt down in front of her* why hello there litle one *he said glancing at Jo a moment and then back standing again looking to Sam* got yourself a little fan eh Sammy? *he said with a chuckle* I'm sorry to disappoint but if you two are looking to bunk here too that's not gonna happen,did you need me to check for monsters under your beds," he said jokingly as he crossed his arms looking at Sam, "So whats the real reason all of you are here, I'd like to take a shower and get a little rest if you don't mind
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

Sam looked slightly annoyed that he would even mention the idea of him being after Kira who looked about 10 and Sam hoped - strongly hoped - that Kira's demon would teach Dean a lesson one of these days.
God I'm siding with demons now suddenly feeling very ill Sam wondered over to the doorway of the bathroom and then poked his head round the door to look before he frowned slightly and then moved to another room, checking that as well.
"Just checking your room for monsters, we know how you like to scream," Sam smirked, remembering the time Dean had outright just screamed when they were hunting.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 am

While Sam did this, Kira's own impression of Dean lessened considerably. "And I, 'Baka-niisan, am 10 years old and perfectly capable of making acquaintances with adults outside of fan-following. And for your information, I am more than capable of handling anything that would lurk beneath my bed," She stated as she slipped her silver knife back in its sheath. "Really..." She crossed her arms and turned away, obviously feeling insulted about being spoken to as a small child.

(Even though that had been what she was aiming for earlier that day; perhaps she should have found this guy?) As the girl looked around however, she frowned. Odd... There was something there, but it was incredibly faint... Enough to prove itself more than a spirit, but not enough to be a demon in any way... At least not at a second glance. It took a few seconds before she realized it wasn't actually. "...That's interesting 'Baka-san... You've been harboring Youkai..." As Kira said this, Haures seemed to shiver; clearly he was upset by something...

---------------------------

OOC - 'Youkai' covers just about anything from demons to ghosts; it's Kira's way of sounding smart to cover up that she has no clue what Kain actually is. xD It's like saying 'monster', or better yet, like saying 'supernatural beings'. If Bobby was there, she'd probably get bopped over the head for her efforts. xD

Also Kira just started calling Dean idiot. (Why Kira whyyyy...) She'll... Probably lighten up by the end.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:59 am

(Okay where in the world is Jo? Scar you seen her?)

Dean looked after Sam and looked at him with a 'what the hell' look, "Last time I checked I was a hunter Sammy, I know how to check my room" he said a little annoyed with his little 'inspection' and was glad he tucked the book in his bag, he didn't need Sam asking questions right now. His head turned to the little girl and he looked at her with a dumbfound (yet so adorable) face hearing the girl, "Why aren't you the little adult," he said turning to Sam with a "the heck?" before sitting on his bed and looking at the girl again, "Listen I haven't been harboring any Chinese mafia little girl (mixing the word Youkai and yakuza), what exactly is going on, and what is a Baka-niisan? Some kind of Hansom fella?" he said with a grin raising his brows to her with a smirk*
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:31 am

Sammy ignored what looks Dean was giving him as he checked the last room. He didn't know what to call it but it was like his skin was prickling all over. He bit down on his lower lip. Could it be something sent by Lilith? But Dean would have been dead if that were the case... So what on Earth...
"She just called you an idiot," Sam smirked at his brother. He was beginning to warm to Kira. "Dean this is Kira, she's a hunter, Kira this is my brother - Dean Winchester."

[[She's on holiday ;D ]]
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 am

*dean turned looking at Sam and then Kira as he introduced them, "your.. a hunter" he said looking a little in disbelief, a hunter?" He said looking back to Sam, "A... hunter?" He asked again not quite able to wrap his mind around it. "So what some witch put you in a child's body or something?" he said with a smirk not exactly how to take this information
Back to top Go down
Jo.Harvelle
Hunter
Hunter
Jo.Harvelle

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:55 pm

[[holy crap I am so sorry guys, I was being attacked with school, college and graduation stuff and I kinda forgot to post my baaaaad. Please don't eat me!]]

Jo was laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling, which wasn't really much to look at. she had her ipod ear buds in her ears so she didn't notice that Sam and Kira had come in. She was almost asleep then she looked up and saw Sam and the girl standing there. she sat up and took the ear buds out of her ears. "Hey guys. Oh yeah I guess I should have come and told you, I am gonna stay in here with Dean. I began to theink about what could be on the floor and got kinda grossed out. hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 am

Kira simply glared at Dean. "Hmp! As I already said, I am ten years old, Baka-san; I should think this makes it clear how long I've lived. The only reason I even took up hunting was the few demons scattered in amongst the spirits I tend to as an itako." She crossed her arms, before continuing. "And 'Youkai', are not 'Yakuza' as I believe you have mixed them up with. They are monsters, spirits, and demons. In a sense, any supernatural being could fit there. Had it not been for what I see however, I would have thought you had the latter in here moments ago... And yet from what I can see, as close as it is to it, it is neither spirit nor demon you've been hiding. But please, don't let the fact that we know this now stop you from continuing." She sounded ticked. In fact, she was quite upset; at least the other two had a decent sense of caution about them. How the heck was this guy still alive?
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:55 pm

*Dean's face slightly dropped a bit at the girls words, in the back of his mind he was trying to figure out how the hell this little girl was even alive, of coarse when he was ten he knew his way around with a shot gun, but he hadn't gone on his first hunt until he was a teen and even with that he was with his father until later. And how the heck did she know that Kain was there? "Okay, say I believe all this... which I have a hard time doing so, I haven't been 'harboring' anything other than my liquor bottle. Sammy here is the one buddy buddy's with things that qualify under 'youkai'" he said taking a stab at Sam about Ruby. "So how about you and Sammy here trot along back to the other room so I can get cleaned up and get some sleep hmm?" he said giving Sam a look before moving to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him a bit hard*
Back to top Go down
Sam Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Sam Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:37 am

Sam couldn't help but wince at the stab. Ruby had saved Dean's life and he knew he trusted her, maybe not as much as Sam did but still! Every time he took a stab against her it was like he was trying to convince himself that he wasn't really keen on her. Sam sighed faintly, looking tired when his brother slammed the door on him before he turned and walked out without another word. He was sick and tired of his brother and just needed some space.

He wondered out of the motel and then walked down the road, his hands curled into fists which were shoved into his pockets. He'd left his weapons at home apart from a knife - one that ruby had given him - which he always kept on him.
Back to top Go down
KiraNyguen

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 am

"Hnggg...." As the door slammed, and Sam went to leave, she looked at Haures briefly; "Watch him through the vents, understand?" Ignoring the dust's 'shivering', she then followed after Sam, who still had a bit of 'demon dust' on him. Really. Some people were just impossible. As she left through the door, Haures floated up through the vent to 'peer' out through the vent.

'Ooooohg... This had better not get me caught...'

------------------

(OOC - Sam's kind of the only person she can follow for the moment since Haures is mostly waterlogged. |D And she doesn't see the point in hanging around Dean's room.)
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester
Hunter
Hunter
Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:11 am

Kain watched from afar as Sam walked out of the Motel, a smirk upon his lips as he just shook his head with a soft chuckle as he watched the girl follow, "Alert Mr. Demon boy" he whispered on the wind as he backed away into the shadows. The Air seemed to chill as dark figures seemed to leap upon the shadows along the dark street, eyes that could not be seen watching the hunters, just waiting

Dean looked into the mirror with a frown, this was not working, he had to get things straight again with him and sam. If this demon dude Kain was right, they needed to stay close as much as possible. He sighed a bit turning on the shower, first they needed to be alone, Jo being there was odd and as much as he loved her she had to go, With the little weird girl too.

Dean showered and then came out moving to his bed and sitting as he grabbed in knife from his bag and placed it under his pillow when Jo wasn't looking and laid down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please God No...   Please God No... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please God No...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Returns :: On the road :: Midwestern States-
Jump to: